• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zombie infection v3.6e

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
*PROTECTED*

Humans have to barricade and survive to the sunrise. After 30 seconds random players are zombies. Zombies have to kill people and extand zombie team. If all the zombies will perish or sunrise, round wins the humans. Choose your human and zombie destiny. Game for rounds!

It is based on cs zombie mods.
-6 types of weapons
-Every human class have other abbilites
-Custom models
-New sounds (used from hl2 and cs)
-Chooseable round limit
-30 seconds to run off from graveyard
-Gates opening by switches
-Buffer intro
-10 slots
-Kicking system (-kick color)
-round restarding (-new) if players afk or noobs
-armageddon (it little shitty addon ;D )
-fixed imbalances
-changed/added spells

Screenshots were taken in old version! There is more slots in inventory.

Keywords:
zombie, infection, round, rounds, survivol, nemesis, undead, sunrise, death, barricade
Contents

Zombie infection v3.6e (Map)

Reviews
19:50, 3rd Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 5
Looks great, Im gonna host it now... You will hear from me soon enough!

Okay, I tested. Its actually pretty funny... But some of the spells need a description. And Nemesis windwalk description needs some grammar correction :D

Suggestions: I think you should do it so, you keep your weapon every time you complete a round. Also, when a player leave with for example an MP5, the MP5 doesnt spawn the place he took it.
And I also think you should make a save/load system, and then just reduce armor when youre Legend with x% per X lvl...

Last edited:
Level 7
pretty good game i only got to play for a little bit so i didnt notice anything wrong sry it took so long ill play it more and tell you if i find anything wrong like bugs or imbalances

Level 2
This map is a lot of fun! :D

a short little review

The terrain was pretty good for a zombie map and offers well placed hiding spots, but the only one I cant stand is the one under the bridge, its just really unfair because most other people dont know how to get in there and then lose when zombie.

The gameplay was a lot of fun, had a blast playing it but unfortunately the stacking guns bug (where if you click the gun again after it tells you you cant stack you can pick it up) really ruined everything to be honest, people found out how to do it and I had to threaten to kick anyone who used and it was just a hassle. overall a good map,

keep up the good work please :D

Level 5
The gameplay was a lot of fun, had a blast playing it but unfortunately the stacking guns bug (where if you click the gun again after it tells you you cant stack you can pick it up) really ruined everything to be honest, people found out how to do it and I had to threaten to kick anyone who used and it was just a hassle. overall a good map,
So you can take two weapons when fast click on weapon?
I found that bug but people dont;p
It will be fixed! Thanks for reviev

ITS ALREADY FIXED

Last edited: