• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zombie Infection Virus 2.8

Zombie Infection Virus (ZIV)

- Version: Gold 2.8

- Genre: Cooperative Survival/Tag

- Number of Players: 6-12

- Number of Teams: 2

Quick Description:

The humans have to find a good place and make a big base.The zombies are very hungry and nobody will stop them to eat you! The humans have to work as team,if they want to save their brains.

Features:

The map contains:

- 10 classes of humans.
- 7 classes of zombies.
- Lot of custom spells.
- Over 50 custom items and recipes.
- New sound effects.
- Custom models and skins.

Classes:

Humans:

1.Commando
2.Sniper
3.Heavy Gunner
4.Battle Droid
5.Support Gunner
6.Grenadier
7.Fire Bat
8.Engineer
9.Sheep Rebel
10.Medic

Zombies:

1.Fat Zombie
2.Raptor Zombie
3.Leach Zombie
4.Blood Zombie
5.Classic Zombie
6.Flesh Zombie
7.Necro Zombie

Humans:

- Find a good place and make good defense.
- Better go in groups, you have small chance alone.
- Survive until timer expires to win.
- Dont die or you will become zombie.

Zombies:

- Buy items and make recipes.
- Chose good tactics if you wont to win.
- Find humans and kill them until timer expires.
- Zombies have infinite lifes, if you die you will revive.

"-kills" (display players kills).
"-ms" (see your move speed).
"-kills in game to see your kills!
"-water red/green/blue/purple/yellow/teal to change the water colour.
"-rain/snow/moonlight or -no weather to change the weather.
"-fog red/green/white to change the fog colour.

CREDITS:

Testers: Taur77,tomislav61,georgi332,abido123,neger,GGKingOfGames,caveman931,djordje99,Garfield1337, Lotor.t, Isus666, Villa33, Vunjo and Veodoro.

Model and Skin creators: Icon and Skin creators:Dragon Elf Mogare, Cavman, olofmoleman, General Frank, ana, Just_Spectating, Kofi_Banan, 67chrome, Thorneon, Hybred, Argus and Pins.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This map is protected with Wc3 Map Optimazer 4.9 (to make map file smaller).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version 2.4:

-Terrain changes.
- New ability for each human class.
- Higher prices for humans.
- Unit changes.
- New income system.
- New items.
- Fixed Sword of Immortality and Chaos Axe.
- More game tips for both teams.
- Infected zombies are less powerful.
- Few tooltips fixed.
- Trigger improvements.

Version Gold 2.5:

- Fixed 1 bug.
- Some tooltips fixed.
- Small unit and spell changes.
- More balance.

Version Gold 2.6:

- Fixed 2 spells.
- Small item changes.
- More balance to units and spells.
- Map forum adress added to loading screen.

Version: Gold 2.7

- Triggers changes.
- Improved game systems.
- Faster game loading and reduced lag in game.
- Item "Vampire Wings" fixed.

Version: Gold 2.8

- Removed worker classification from Marines (disables auto attack).
- Fixed few tooltips.
- Now you can select Marine by pressing ESC button.
- Added more game tips.

173090-albums3023-picture62372.jpg

173090-albums3023-picture62369.jpg

173090-albums3023-picture62370.jpg

173090-albums3023-picture62371.jpg

173090-albums3023-picture62368.jpg

Keywords:
Survival,Tag,Modern War
Contents

Zombie Infection Virus 2.8 (Map)

Reviews
23:18, 7th Dec 2009 ap0calypse: Approved
Level 12
Movie is based on older version :p Map is not unique like Lavar says, but also it is not copy of another map.This kind of map dont need some special terrain,most of tags have simple terrain :p

If this is not a copy of another, that is all good for your honor :) .
Btw the fact that a map doesn't Need a better terrain doesnt change the fact that if you make it better, map will be more pleasant to look at lol.
But if you got another project already, never mind that.

Level 3
Hi, i played this map alot with my friends Freeze87 and lavar3 (They have different names on Garena). and i like it.

Vila33

Level 12
This map is made before Trolls and Elfs, but that is true we need more things to make this map special.But special thing in this map is team work, this is 100% team tag..,if you play few times you will see that feels diferent then Vampirism and Trolls & Elfes....

Level 5
How to new human? AntiGravity master. His ability - raises the ground up and then throws it back causing slight damage but stun the enemy. Zombies or insatiable. At the sight of a man it accelerates its pace and attack speed by 50%. (Not valid at the sight of the walls). I am confident that with your abilities is a easy. :vw_unimpressed:

Level 5
but what about the man who can "fix" a zombie? Well there is under control will take a couple of seconds, or something else. Well, the person or technician. Not an engineer, technician. His ability to build a factory machines to create a different technique. The helicopter, armored personnel carriers, etc. I do not know may be a stupid idea ... just do not want the project to shut down.
:vw_unimpressed:

And yet something. Your map inspired me to create my project) :vw_sleep:

Level 12
My friend think that is good idea to add new marine MEDIC..His spell make marine immune to one zombie attack,so spell block first zombie attack and he must attack marine one more time to kill him.Also this spell increase marine attack speed for few seconds..We will not close project...You work on your zombie map or what?

Level 12
heh :ogre_haosis: That is case when all humans are nabs...some players dont know to build normal defense..,they build about 2-3 barricade and then zombie rape them in 3 minutes.But when is at least 1 normal player that can say others what to do, humans can easy win.Today i played and we owned 2 pro zombies very easy...Other players send me gold and Honor, i made lot of super stone barricades and others made about 10 towers...Team play is most important thing :ogre_rage:

Level 2
hey there!very nice game!i play this on garena everyday but sadly not much peoples join it
anywhay...i have a suggestion for the zombie team
its a bit to hard for zombies to win so i was thinking to suggest to add some minions for zombies(AI not players)10 health 1-5 attack 0 armor

Level 2
Gerf you still play my map that is very nice, i also like sniper :goblin_yeah:

Aizec, whay AI minions, maybe to set that zombies can buy minions in shop? I can add some weak and some strong minions that cost lot of gold :D What you think? :D

It Would Be Really cool!:ogre_datass::thumbs_up:

Level 3
me and my friend (ThaNinjas) have been hosting this and letting others DL for quite some time now , of course letting others DL it is long but it does not compare to the thrill it gives when playing it xD , were happy too that theres a new version but somehow can you make the map size smaller???

Level 3
oh then that would ruin the gameplay so nevermind make more versions please!!! , why not add some more factories huh??? , we've been looking for factories and we lack them xD

Last edited:
Level 12
tnx man :) yea we have lot of fun playing this :D I think that second creator lavar3 (owerpower) will continue to work on new versions soon :goblin_good_job:

Edit: New version is out after long time....pls comment and rate :goblin_good_job:

Warning: This version can have some unbalance, it is still in test phase :goblin_boom:

Last edited:
Level 3
Well, I can say this is almost same as Vampirism Fire, but I like it too. I play both now, It's very addicting map style..