• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zombie Assault Force v1.03

v1.03
-Added a new game mode, Survival
-Added 3 new secondary missions
-Added a new zombie, Beholder
-Added a new zombie, Roamer
-Added a new item, Riot Shield
-Added a new item, Crowbar
-Armsdealer starts with Crowbar
-Added a new item, Helmet
-Added Supply Crates around the map
-Added a new selection circle
-Added few new "secrets"
-Added a hp upgrade for bus in garage
-Added an ability for weapon swapping
-Added command -cam2 for higher view
-Hospitals can now cure infections
-Chainsaw shop changed to farm
-Fixed bugs
v1.02c
-All medics have now a medikit backpack
-Zombies have a new unit, an underground tunnel
-Added a new city event
-Scientist purify ability gives more mana at low levels
-Fixed bugs
v1.02b
-Fixed a few bugs
v1.02
-Added a new zombie, mutated hound
-Added automatic reload
-Added a command
-m that shows locations of allied mines
-Added a command
-music that turns all music off/on
-Added Nano Vest
-Added Fireproof Vest
-Added a new item, Laptop
-Added a new item, Alcohol
-Added coolant reactor event
-Added new secondary mission
-More blood
-Fixed scientist's turret bug
-Fixed a bug with entangling roots
-Fixed boss bugs
-Map visibility prevented
-Havoc hp increased
-Helicopter ammo capacity increased from 60 to 70
-Removed a few memory leaks
-Painkiller has custom buff
-Machine gun reloads faster when proning
-Increased sniper rifle clip size from 5 to 8
-Reduced flamethrower and acidthrower damage by 1
-Updated credits list
-Fixed a tentacle bug
-Fixed a power plant bug
-Fixed a small mine bug
-Fixed a vehicle bug
-Fixed pioneer repair bug
-Fixed a helicopter bug
-Fixed a disconnection bug with havoc
-Fixed a backpack bug
-Fixed a shop bug
-Fixed a havoc spawn bug
-Reduced Enlist Farmers and Kleptomaniac chance by 6%
-Fixed a bug with mines
-Medal gives 3 farmers instead of 4
-Removed minigun from medals
-Updated weapon skill system
-Fixed Scientist weapon bugs
-Freak zombie stun duration increased against normal units by 2 seconds
-Fixed item shop bugs
-Mines can now be placed next to barricades
-Time for base reveal depends now on the amount of players in pvp
-Water plant purifies now one more water radiation point
-Sas Marine can't use flamethrowers anymore
v1.01
-fixed a big item bug
-codes from v1.00 are no longer usable because of the item bug
-power plant mission bug fixed
-fixed a bug with vehicles
-landmine activation time increased to 4 seconds from 2, added a special effect
-players can now enter the same vehicle with steal vehicle ability
-credits list updated
Important
A host bot called jk2pach-host4 hosts zaf on all realms 24/7, add jk2pach-host4 as a friend on BattleNet.
All codes from v1.02 and beyond work.
Join ZAF on Facebook and read the latest news and discussions!
If you find bugs or got some feedback/ideas let me know. Due to the 8 Mb limit I had to reduce the quality of sound files.
ZAF is a highly developed 12 player online modern zombie survival game. Three official ZAF songs: Night Tension Song, Combat Song and Action Song.
Modes (3)
12 vs Zombies (Story Mode)
6 vs 6 - Marines Destroy Enemy Base
12 vs One Huge Zombie
Coming Later - 6 vs 6 Marines vs Zombies
Classes (9)
Armsdealer, Demolitions, Detachment Commander, Field Operations, Forward Observer, Medic, Pioneer, Sas Marine, Scientist
Each class has five unique abilities, the players have to work as a team if they are to survive. The level cap is 50 and there is a save/load system to load your hero's experience from older games.
Armsdealer - Provides the team with ammunition.
Demolitions - Master of explosive skills.
Detachment Commander - A class specialized in commanding troops.
Field Operations - Scouter with radio skill to call for ground forces.
Forward Observer - Best class for scouting. Can call air support and uses flares.
Medic - Heals and revives fallen players. Cures infections and broken legs/arms.
Pioneer - Builds barricades and turrets for defence. Can also repair mechanical units.
Sas Marine - The basic soldier of ZAF for beginners.
Scientist - Has the most devastating weapon in the game, Ion Cannon. Can also build a mannable big gun turret and a radar that detects zombies.
Weapons (15)
Carbine, Chainsaw, Combat Knife, Flamethrower, Grenade, Heavy Support Rifle, Machine Gun, Minigun, Rocket Launcher, Semi Machine Gun, Shotgun, Sniper Rifle, Super Shotgun, Uzi, Acidthower
All weapons are attached to the player when picked up. Combat Knife can be used when the player has no weapons. All weapons are unique. For example shotgun has splash but low range and sniper has the highest attack range. All weapons slow the player's movement speed when carried. Weapons have different bullets. Each player can carry one weapon in hand and one weapon on back at a time. Backpack and vehicles can hold several weapons.
Systems
Radiation, Save/Load, Day/Night Cycle, Rage, Electronics & Metal, Random Events, Medals of Honour, Accuracy
Vehicles (2)
Jeep, Bus (Tank Later)
Models - Talon the Mage, Klarnetist, WebSter, Punisher_x, WILL THE ALMIGHTY, oGre_, General Frank, TotallyAwesome, oBs3rv3r, BlackSebastian, JetFangInferno, Illidan(Evil)X, Rao Dao Zao, Fluff, sc_freek, Nasrudin, Daelin, Vuormalainen, Dionesiist, chilla_killa, epsilon, Pyramidhe@d, Teaspoon, PeeKay, War_Golum, tee.dubs, HappyCockroach, HappyTauren, Kitabatake, RED BARON, Ergius, Thrikodius, Kofi_Banan, Goldwolf, SantoRayo[iP], Tranquil, Devine, IronMaiden, Frictional Games, WindexIsBack, Ribenamania, supertoinkz, nikikin, Debode

Textures/Icons - Zombie, Born²Modificate, The_Silent, Denu, ana, Saikann, halo, darkdeathknight, Ammorth, Illidan(Evil)X, Immoralis, Juan_Ann, NFWar, inhuman89, graystuff111, General Frank, HappyTauren, Muoteck, Riley, ChirusHighwind, WILL THE ALMIGHTY, ChevronSeven, Domokun, SantoRayo[iP], Huinipachutli, Muoteck, kola, -Stygian-, Ampharos_222, MortAr, Coinblin, GhostThruster, chilla_killa, M0rbid

Systems/Spells - Waldbaer, Paladon, D1000, StaberFire

Pictures (www.deviantart.com) - adonihs "WWZ - The Battle of Yonkers", Rub-a-Duckie "Grrr...Zombiesz"

Music (www.newgrounds.com/audio) - Denny Schneidemesser (Danman87) "With Gun & Crucifix", Thomas (silencefreedom) "Await", ParagonX9 "The Encounter ( MGS Style )"

Sounds - Unreal Tournament, sound websites

Websites - www.hiveworkshop.com www.wc3c.net www.xgm.ru If I forgot to add somebody to the credits then contact me.

Keywords:
ZAF Zombie Assault Force Modern Survival Horror Marine 12 Players Online Bnet War Mission Helicopter Jeep Bridge Mutation Infection Defense !Epic!
Contents

Zombie Assault Force v1.03 (Map)

Level 1
You can repair team mates vehicles but people rarely work in coordination. It says "Cannot use on own units" Also I tried making Big turret today and..it didn't shoot or..I don't know it just stood there I tried entering it with vehicle enter and it did nothing at all -_-.

Level 21
Gentleman,

Great map, 5/5.

I will soon change of bot renter for Restricted Complex 601. I will probably get a CD_key. If you pay the bot $5 a month (and I offer keys), I can rent one for you ;)

If you need to get a board for the development of your map, and since our respectives players are the same kind, you are welcome on my own board. Just PM me . With 1 board, 2 bots, 2 maps, could be great. (http://www.jk2pach.com)

Have fun,

jk2pach.

Last edited:
Level 1
Lol restricted complex is like the worst map I have ever played and my friend made me play a loap once. I'm already autohosting the map on europe/west/east so I don't see why he should have to pay money -_-.

Level 1
Wtf...just reread post..5 DOLLARS A DAY?...What a scammer.. anyway found two more glitches.. I fixed power plant and later on the next objective was Fix power plant..and it wouldn't let me fix it saying further repair isn't needed, but not letting me get electronics from houses. As for the second glitch my friend dropped his uzi and I think what happened is he had a sniper rifle but picked up flamethrower same second it switched to sniper rifle..so the item disappeared but still let him fire. If any1 here wants to join the game bots name is Umbrellacorp on useast/europe and dr.cheeseph.b on uswest.

Last edited:
Level 19
v1.02 will be released during 25.-31.10. Keep the feedback coming, everything will be answered by that time.
You can repair team mates vehicles but people rarely work in coordination. It says "Cannot use on own units" Also I tried making Big turret today and..it didn't shoot or..I don't know it just stood there I tried entering it with vehicle enter and it did nothing at all -_-.
I'll check that.
If you played maps like UA2, NotD series, DotD, etc they use a rank system like PFC, SGT, SSGT and as you progress through them you'll earn more classes and bonuses.
Bonuses can be achieved through experience also or other different elements.
Great map
Thanks. I won't be hosting with bots, I guess a few other people can do that as well.
ALCAPOWNED, how come you are lvl 50 already?!
lvl 50 by this time is possible only through hacking and cheating, which is not for what I made the map.
found two more glitches.. I fixed power plant and later on the next objective was Fix power plant..and it wouldn't let me fix it saying further repair isn't needed, but not letting me get electronics from houses. As for the second glitch my friend dropped his uzi and I think what happened is he had a sniper rifle but picked up flamethrower same second it switched to sniper rifle..so the item disappeared but still let him fire.
I'll check these.

I'll add the missing credits too.

Level 1
Some people are saying they are unable to pick a hero at start. Dunno why or if they selected something other then helicopter. Sometimes if you click backpack you get two of them and can't move at all -_-.

Level 4
Some people are saying they are unable to pick a hero at start.
You have to wait a while until you get "gold" for your hero.
Sometimes if you click backpack you get two of them and can't move at all -_-.
Lolwut never happened to me. I usually choose backpack but never got 2 of them.
If you encounter the bugs again save the replay and post it (or PM it to the creator of the map) to make it easier for the creator to track the bugs down :)

Level 1
Reread post. I'm saying they are unable to see the hero selection or click a hero. Its happened to myself and others before.

Level 1
Things I What not liked
Some constructive criticism:
What is the purpose of the game? I mean that in the story mode is impossible, the radiation is increased too fast, one has q be 30 or 20 seconds to fix something or search engines or electronics! and the day only takes 2 minutes! how many houses we can look at that time? and we need someone to cover you!
the night is longer than the day and I do not like!
Weapons are very tiny it is very difficult to find
at night almost did not see anything yes, the night vision helps a lot but consumes mana?! LOL!
I think that is not balanced is that it is teamwork but can not defend himself while to do side missions like killing the egg, go find electronics, repair the plant, lowering the radiation of the water 30 seconds to cover you while you that-s up the levels do not help much and still I have more to say, some bugs like "stealt vehicle" sometimes does not return the heroes to their respective owners and it is the one who drives the bus
"The hive" has plenty of life is impossible to kill him! and lays many eggs, each time more and more and more and more until you have to return to base if or whether to refuel or get ammo

And the 6v6, nothing to say, I know you are updating

Kill Havoc,if you kill him again to come more ... and in greater numbers, it is not fun if the game has no end -.-

Reread post. I'm saying they are unable to see the hero selection or click a hero. Its happened to myself and others before.

also happened to me sometimes just click again on helicopter

Things I liked

Drive cars, the -save/load, graphics, missions

maybe Need...

change seconds to do something, 10 or 5 seconds
Ej, make a medikit, ammo, ect

Reduce the life of the hive

PD:sorry for my not god english =)

Last edited:
Level 2
when you say codes you mean ??? -

the map is too difficult
plz add single player
increase day duration
lower night duration
make the scientist class more easy to play

Level 8
As a beta tester lol i still noticed you spelled honor wrong "Medal of Honour" told u that dozens of times. The game lags heavily when all 12 people are playing mostly in the beginning. When those jumping wolves arrive they lag too. Its not me saying this only other people have complained + i can run sc2 on ultra but not a simple wc3 game? lol

Level 10
As a beta tester lol i still noticed you spelled honor wrong "Medal of Honour" told u that dozens of times. The game lags heavily when all 12 people are playing mostly in the beginning. When those jumping wolves arrive they lag too. Its not me saying this only other people have complained + i can run sc2 on ultra but not a simple wc3 game? lol

There is a country called Canada where words are spelled with a 'u'. Ex. honour and colour. There is no spelling error.

Might be your internet, not your actual computer (you might not be seeing the difficulties with your connection). Otherwise, I'm out of tips/ideas.

Level 2
Awesome map with cool arms system, but a little bit laggy, I can't anything with that, can you? And according to my friends's replys, this map needs an saveable achivement-bonuses system.

Level 2
This game is just great. I believe it will dominate Undead Assault 2 and Night of the Dead 3!

Do not let your fans down and keep updating!

Also, there is a very annoying lag interference which may be with the graphics or the mass spawning. Just a thought :D

Level 2
This map is awesome, because of ammo system, changeble parts of units, random events. But i think this map needs more classes (maybe not clsses but something like that) of weapons and, to make this map more popular, you have to reduce weight and lag of map. But i'm playing on 2-core processor, so i didn't met any laggy moments. Now about bugs: Whe two players enter a jeep both of them gain control of each other, and when 1 player leving the venichle the second one lose control of his hero. The second bug is: on some slots, for exemple orange, helicopter/train is not selected at the start, and yoou can't select a hero from it, it's not a serious bug, but it will be better if you fix it. 4/5 until upgarded and fixed. Sorry for my bad English.

Level 3
This map is awesome, because of ammo system, changeble parts of units, random events. But i think this map needs more classes (maybe not clsses but something like that) of weapons and, to make this map more popular, you have to reduce weight and lag of map. But i'm playing on 2-core processor, so i didn't met any laggy moments. Now about bugs: Whe two players enter a jeep both of them gain control of each other, and when 1 player leving the venichle the second one lose control of his hero. The second bug is: on some slots, for exemple orange, helicopter/train is not selected at the start, and yoou can't select a hero from it, it's not a serious bug, but it will be better if you fix it. 4/5 until upgarded and fixed. Sorry for my bad English.

Yeah your right :) But i told it now to JaakkoAA about that BUG when we are chatting and if you have any Suggestions/Requests/Bugs just tell it to me or post in here so that Jaakko can see it.

Post it here http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=27734&id=100000847783486

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join our Group in ZAF http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_162287283791829&ap=1

Level 2
Hi, been hosting your map for a few days now and I must say its the best Zombie map I have ever played,
In my opinion it is much beter than RC or any other zombie map 5/5
I hope to see updates as soon as possible

'if I host this it will be very hard to fill'
no way, theres already a group of people playing it, once people have the map they join whenever they see the game.
thanx for a great map

Level 3
Woooooooo Jaakko! Its like I report you another huge bug from v1.01 and also from v1.00!
It's like without my consciense , I would abuse this bug but I am not a person like that who likes cheating! :))

Too bad! I am now lvl 23 and some of my friends are now lvl 14-19

Join our Group in ZAF http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...283791829&ap=1

Whooo Jaako! I wish you will accept my suggestions and request and change the bugs that I found in ZAF in here http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=27734&id=100000847783486

Join our Group in ZAF http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...283791829&ap=1

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 2
Few more bugs spotted: everybody loses their weapons, if everybody is riding in a bus, and someone gets his minigun, while riding in a bus. The next one is: I dont know, but sometimes everybody loses control of their heroes (and sight ofc), and the owner of venichle gets control of all lost heroes, sometimes it can be cured with writing -unboard, but sometimes not. The third one: I picked up a weapon, that have been dropped by Glutton after hotel-quest, and suudenly i noticed, that i have no weapon, bot multiboard shows that i have pri-weapon and sec-weapon already. The fouth one: you cannot change owner of the venichle by using "Steal Venichle"-Skill, if it's empty, but you can do that by overloading a venichle, but then everybody loses their heroes, so sad. That's all for bugs i think. Suggestions: add some different weapons, for exemple: Machineguns: FN Minima, RPK; SMGs: MP-5,FN P90, FN2000, Type-47 (piece of crap, can replace uzi with same AP and AS). Shotguns: Benneli tactical, XM209(semi, Itacha (like in Terminator 2 (^_^) ), Saiga (russian auto-shotgun 8 ronds per clip); Assault Rifles: AK-47, AK-74 (less power than AK-47, but more AS), M4A1, C4 (Canadian version of M4A1, more power same AS),Steyr AUG; Miniguns: M134(standart minigun), Revelli (italian old-school machinegun with awesome AS); Sniper Rifles: Steyr Scout, Steyr .50 HS (Increadibly heavy, Anti-Venichle Rifle with unstandable power, very low AS), Barret M82(same as previous but little less power, little more AS, 12 rounds per clip) etc. I can post a lot of moder weapons with its own amunition to help you (yeah, i'm crazy about weaponzzz)) ), Nex suggestion: Remade SAS-Marine, this class sucks, because you dont need a tank-class (toxic and glutton explain you why), make him more "Weapony" ) Add passive that lowers reload time, Active-skill that give him evade for some time and imunity to injures but make him unable to attack for that time (some kind of "Regroupe-team"-Skill) add "concentrate" skill. Remade Comander: Passive about farmers just useless. (*facepalm*). Add switch skill for sentist crafting(3k mana)-->Normal(for NV etc), add shooting from venichle, same as for backpack. Remake Mingun: add a litle more dmg, remove clip-system (like in flamethrower), reduce MS with minigun to -50%(-60%) to balance it. i can write more, if you want.

So i have gathetred all of my flooders nature and i found a lot of interesting weapons for you, such as: FN F2000, FN P90, FN SCAR, FN FAL, FN Minimi, M4, AK47, AK74, Steyr Scout, Steyr TMP, Steyr AUG, Steyr .50HS, HK MP5, HK PSG1, HK G36, Barrett M82, Barrett M99, Benelli M4 Super, Saiga, Vz.61 Scorpion, Ingram MAC-11, Winchester Model 1912. I can post here a table of estimated characteristics of this weapons (in WC Style).

1 more, i advise you to import model for jeep from afterlife 3.8c http://www.epicwar.com/maps/downloa...e66481994b44cdcfd99/AFTERLIFE zombie V3.9.w3x

Level 2
emm, and what about classes?

BTW, can i contact with you by fast-sending-mesages for exemple ICQ, Jabber,etc?

Level 19
Classes and guns take longer to make but there could be some more later. Do you have a profile in facebook? You could write there on zaf page so others see your suggestions too and they might give comments.

Level 1
awesome map played it already 5 times with my friends you have 5/5 from me

looking forward to updates

Level 1
Awesome game! 2 questions.

Hey I LOVE this map its so realisitic and hard. I just have a couple of questions.

1. The scientist. I cant get the big turret to work. Ive tried everything how do I get inside it? Ive tried putting ammo in it, putting fuel and engines in it, tried getting in it myself but i cant get in. How do you get it working?

2. Medals. First how do you get them. I get them but it seems randomly is there something you can do to earn them? Also what are they for and how do I spend/use them?

Ive looked through all the info in the map but none of it explains those 2 things so if you could just tell me that would be great.
Once again love the game ive got all my friends into it as well. Even my cousin who is doing a game design course at college says its excellent loves it. Big thumbs up! :)

Level 19
1. The scientist. I cant get the big turret to work. Ive tried everything how do I get inside it? Ive tried putting ammo in it, putting fuel and engines in it, tried getting in it myself but i cant get in. How do you get it working?
It got bugged but I have fixed it for next version.
2. Medals. First how do you get them. I get them but it seems randomly is there something you can do to earn them? Also what are they for and how do I spend/use them?
The person with the most kills during one day gets a medal. You can use them with -medal.

Level 2
Soo, where is an update? Me, my friends, our parents and our pets are frozen in waiting! Do not keep us wait anymore!))

Level 5
This map is one of the most epic zombie maps ever. Its so detailed, and well made. My friend and me can't stop playing this :D Keep up the good work!

Level 3
Anyone wants to have a war with us? (Philippines) Just add me in facebook [email protected] so that we can spread this map worldwide!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our Group http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_162287283791829&ap=1

Add me http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000847783486

ZAF Different Album but the same names! No time to add more pictures xD
>http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=27279&id=100000847783486
>http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=29111&id=100000847783486
>http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=27734&id=100000847783486
>http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=28728&id=100000847783486

I am still adding photos when I have time because I am really busy everyday with my friends even what will happen to my future if I can still play ZAF! :) God Bless Me!

-General Warzz-

Last edited: