1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 have revealed interesting works. The RESULTS for Abelhawk's Mini-Mapping Contest #15 have come out!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Night Rider gained several songs for his journey. The poll for the 12th Music Contest has started. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Join other hivers in a friendly concept-art contest. The contestants have to create a genie coming out of its container. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  11. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Zombie Assault Force v1.03

Submitted by Jaakko
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Changelog
v1.03
-Added a new game mode, Survival
-Added 3 new secondary missions
-Added a new zombie, Beholder
-Added a new zombie, Roamer
-Added a new item, Riot Shield
-Added a new item, Crowbar
-Armsdealer starts with Crowbar
-Added a new item, Helmet
-Added Supply Crates around the map
-Added a new selection circle
-Added few new "secrets"
-Added a hp upgrade for bus in garage
-Added an ability for weapon swapping
-Added command -cam2 for higher view
-Hospitals can now cure infections
-Chainsaw shop changed to farm
-Fixed bugs

v1.02c
-All medics have now a medikit backpack
-Zombies have a new unit, an underground tunnel
-Added a new city event
-Scientist purify ability gives more mana at low levels
-Fixed bugs
v1.02b
-Fixed a few bugs
v1.02
-Added a new zombie, mutated hound
-Added automatic reload
-Added a command
-m that shows locations of allied mines
-Added a command
-music that turns all music off/on
-Added Nano Vest
-Added Fireproof Vest
-Added a new item, Laptop
-Added a new item, Alcohol
-Added coolant reactor event
-Added new secondary mission
-More blood
-Fixed scientist's turret bug
-Fixed a bug with entangling roots
-Fixed boss bugs
-Map visibility prevented
-Havoc hp increased
-Helicopter ammo capacity increased from 60 to 70
-Removed a few memory leaks
-Painkiller has custom buff
-Machine gun reloads faster when proning
-Increased sniper rifle clip size from 5 to 8
-Reduced flamethrower and acidthrower damage by 1
-Updated credits list
-Fixed a tentacle bug
-Fixed a power plant bug
-Fixed a small mine bug
-Fixed a vehicle bug
-Fixed pioneer repair bug
-Fixed a helicopter bug
-Fixed a disconnection bug with havoc
-Fixed a backpack bug
-Fixed a shop bug
-Fixed a havoc spawn bug
-Reduced Enlist Farmers and Kleptomaniac chance by 6%
-Fixed a bug with mines
-Medal gives 3 farmers instead of 4
-Removed minigun from medals
-Updated weapon skill system
-Fixed Scientist weapon bugs
-Freak zombie stun duration increased against normal units by 2 seconds
-Fixed item shop bugs
-Mines can now be placed next to barricades
-Time for base reveal depends now on the amount of players in pvp
-Water plant purifies now one more water radiation point
-Sas Marine can't use flamethrowers anymore
v1.01
-fixed a big item bug
-codes from v1.00 are no longer usable because of the item bug
-power plant mission bug fixed
-fixed a bug with vehicles
-landmine activation time increased to 4 seconds from 2, added a special effect
-players can now enter the same vehicle with steal vehicle ability
-credits list updated
Important
A host bot called jk2pach-host4 hosts zaf on all realms 24/7, add jk2pach-host4 as a friend on BattleNet.
All codes from v1.02 and beyond work.
Join ZAF on Facebook and read the latest news and discussions!
If you find bugs or got some feedback/ideas let me know. Due to the 8 Mb limit I had to reduce the quality of sound files.
ZAF is a highly developed 12 player online modern zombie survival game. Three official ZAF songs: Night Tension Song, Combat Song and Action Song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZcREFrrA7k&feature=channel_page&fmt=22 Watch in HD
Screenshots
[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
Modes (3)
12 vs Zombies (Story Mode)
6 vs 6 - Marines Destroy Enemy Base
12 vs One Huge Zombie
Coming Later - 6 vs 6 Marines vs Zombies
Classes (9)
Armsdealer, Demolitions, Detachment Commander, Field Operations, Forward Observer, Medic, Pioneer, Sas Marine, Scientist
Classes Info
Each class has five unique abilities, the players have to work as a team if they are to survive. The level cap is 50 and there is a save/load system to load your hero's experience from older games.
Armsdealer - Provides the team with ammunition.
Demolitions - Master of explosive skills.
Detachment Commander - A class specialized in commanding troops.
Field Operations - Scouter with radio skill to call for ground forces.
Forward Observer - Best class for scouting. Can call air support and uses flares.
Medic - Heals and revives fallen players. Cures infections and broken legs/arms.
Pioneer - Builds barricades and turrets for defence. Can also repair mechanical units.
Sas Marine - The basic soldier of ZAF for beginners.
Scientist - Has the most devastating weapon in the game, Ion Cannon. Can also build a mannable big gun turret and a radar that detects zombies.
[​IMG]
Weapons (15)
Carbine, Chainsaw, Combat Knife, Flamethrower, Grenade, Heavy Support Rifle, Machine Gun, Minigun, Rocket Launcher, Semi Machine Gun, Shotgun, Sniper Rifle, Super Shotgun, Uzi, Acidthower
Weapons Info
All weapons are attached to the player when picked up. Combat Knife can be used when the player has no weapons. All weapons are unique. For example shotgun has splash but low range and sniper has the highest attack range. All weapons slow the player's movement speed when carried. Weapons have different bullets. Each player can carry one weapon in hand and one weapon on back at a time. Backpack and vehicles can hold several weapons.
Systems
Radiation, Save/Load, Day/Night Cycle, Rage, Electronics & Metal, Random Events, Medals of Honour, Accuracy
Vehicles (2)
Jeep, Bus (Tank Later)
Resources
Models - Talon the Mage, Klarnetist, WebSter, Punisher_x, WILL THE ALMIGHTY, oGre_, General Frank, TotallyAwesome, oBs3rv3r, BlackSebastian, JetFangInferno, Illidan(Evil)X, Rao Dao Zao, Fluff, sc_freek, Nasrudin, Daelin, Vuormalainen, Dionesiist, chilla_killa, epsilon, Pyramidhe@d, Teaspoon, PeeKay, War_Golum, tee.dubs, HappyCockroach, HappyTauren, Kitabatake, RED BARON, Ergius, Thrikodius, Kofi_Banan, Goldwolf, SantoRayo[iP], Tranquil, Devine, IronMaiden, Frictional Games, WindexIsBack, Ribenamania, supertoinkz, nikikin, Debode

Textures/Icons - Zombie, Born²Modificate, The_Silent, Denu, ana, Saikann, halo, darkdeathknight, Ammorth, Illidan(Evil)X, Immoralis, Juan_Ann, NFWar, inhuman89, graystuff111, General Frank, HappyTauren, Muoteck, Riley, ChirusHighwind, WILL THE ALMIGHTY, ChevronSeven, Domokun, SantoRayo[iP], Huinipachutli, Muoteck, kola, -Stygian-, Ampharos_222, MortAr, Coinblin, GhostThruster, chilla_killa, M0rbid

Systems/Spells - Waldbaer, Paladon, D1000, StaberFire

Pictures (www.deviantart.com) - adonihs "WWZ - The Battle of Yonkers", Rub-a-Duckie "Grrr...Zombiesz"

Music (www.newgrounds.com/audio) - Denny Schneidemesser (Danman87) "With Gun & Crucifix", Thomas (silencefreedom) "Await", ParagonX9 "The Encounter ( MGS Style )"

Sounds - Unreal Tournament, sound websites

Websites - www.hiveworkshop.com www.wc3c.net www.xgm.ru If I forgot to add somebody to the credits then contact me.

Keywords:
ZAF Zombie Assault Force Modern Survival Horror Marine 12 Players Online Bnet War Mission Helicopter Jeep Bridge Mutation Infection Defense !Epic!
Contents

Zombie Assault Force v1.03 (Map)

1. Jaakko

Jaakko

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Maybe I could, or if somebody made a better version of that model.

2. Gaegamel

Gaegamel

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    If anyone is in favor of creating a website for this map, I have some webspace to share (unlimited bandwidth...and ad-free). I can also set up and maintain a forum on it with no problems. FTP connection and so on can be set. Just contact me. What I don't have is a domain ^^

3. vAnKaTa_G.G.

vAnKaTa_G.G.

Resources:
    Resources:
    warpetzz123 don't double post please. I'll test the map if I have a chance. :)

4. Landmine

Landmine

Multimedia Manager

Resources:
    Resources:
    *Changes pants*

OK, now I'm ready to play the map. *Downloading*

5. mckill2009

mckill2009

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    I love this map, but I hope that I can finish this as single player...

6. frostloh

frostloh

Resources:
    Resources:
    i think the "fix power plant" mission is bugged, i stand on the circle and fixed it but after fixing it the circle stayed yellow and the power wasnt restored....
    and also how to get rocket launcher :D

7. supertoinkz

supertoinkz

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Holy DUNG!

MUST DOWNLOAD.

8. Jaakko

Jaakko

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The power plant mission used to work before however I haven't tried it in a long time. There should be a few rocket launchers around the map and you might also get a rocket launcher from some mission.
    EDIT: I tried the power plant and it doesn't work. Do you think I could upload a new version and update only this one bug? Or do people want more to a new version than one bug fix?

Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
  9. Jaakko

Jaakko

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Due to a huge bug in v1.00 the save codes will be changed tonight for v1.01. That means you need to start from level 1 again.

10. frostloh

frostloh

Resources:
    Resources:
    my lv 12 character cries out for vengeance...lol

11. Jaakko

Jaakko

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I had fewer levels than you lol :D well I got to level 4 in on game lol :D The codes won't be changed as long as there isn't anything else that would allow people to cheat. Luckily the change came in 2 days.

12. Superz_Ze_Man

Superz_Ze_Man

Resources:
    Resources:
    Great game dude.. Playing now ahaha... You should be able to save when you play single player cause all us people who cant host have trouble surviving against epic hords of unstoppable zombies with a level 1 character guy marine thing!

13. Jaakko

Jaakko

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I could consider people in single player to be able to save for up to lvl 5.
    EDIT: If you get a few levels in multiplayer you can always load that in single player.

14. x3GlikE

x3GlikE

Resources:
    Resources:
    You should make a save loading system for single player only and multi player only but you gotta disable cheats :p

15. xenist

xenist

Resources:
    Resources:
    this map is epic but a little difficult ....

16. Jaakko

Jaakko

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Disabling cheats in single player might not be that easy. It's funniest in multiplayer so I don't know why would somebody want a solo code. If people want I could allow saving in single player for up to level 5.
    Yes I know, it's meant that way. However it's possible to beat the first boss if the team knows what they are doing.

17. vAnKaTa_G.G.

vAnKaTa_G.G.

Resources:
    Resources:
    Review by vAnKaTa_G.G.

Pros:

[+] Fun gameplay
    [+] Cool models
    [+] Nice/working systems
    [+] Working Mods
    [+] Challenging game

Neutral:

[=] Once the boss (can't remember the name so I'll just call him.... Ogrewithapokingstick). So Ogrewithapokingstick spawned himself in a normal game in the first 5-6 minutes. I'm not sure if it's a bug or just my cursed luck so it goes in Neutral :ogre_hurrhurr:

Cons:

Can't say anything bad about the map there might be bugs I haven't found but I think it's nothing that serious. :ogre_hurrhurr:

Bugs:

NONE FOUND

Suggestions:

[SUGGESTION] Adding a "Cancel" ability while searching for materials can be lifesaving. Especially if your teammate has slow reaction time :ogre_rage:

Closing remarks:

In my opinion this is one of the best zombie maps I've ever played. The map is very well made and deserves a high rating. Well done and keep it up :goblin_good_job:

RATING:

5/5

RATING CAN BE CHANGED DEPENDING ON THE MAP'S STATE!

Regards vAnKaTa_G.G.

:ogre_hurrhurr:

18. Jaakko

Jaakko

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thanks vankata. That boss thing has never happened to me, maybe somebody from your allies destroyed the hq building or something? If it happens again to somebody you are free to send me a replay of it so I can see what happens.
    If you go out of extra actions with esc and order your unit to stop then all the abilities with casting time with the search of materials included will stop and you can do something else.

19. warpetzz123

warpetzz123

Resources:
    Resources:

I will press ESC then press S ( Stop ) to stop the the special action ( search ) :))

Better that I reported about the item ( Plasma Expansion ) that we can buy it directly without the requirements :))!

I wish you can make events like 5on5 and the team who wins can get a permanent item / +attributes / skill

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2010
  20. BIOengineer

BIOengineer

Resources:
    Resources:
    I really liked this game the first day of play in it I have collected lots of players for team play. It is sad that the codes from version 1.00 does not work in 1.1 since I lost 10 level, but now I have a level 12 o_O Russian players say thank you for what you have created such a soulful, high-quality game.

Suggestions:
    Increase and diversify the mission
    Make a command that would show on the mini map mines, because demolition is often kills its allies mine
    Diversify the types of weapons and add a different armor
    make a convenient system change weapons with ammunition. Example: We have a machine gun to kill zombies small, but in a backpack, we have a sniper or rocket launcher to kill the bosses, but it is very inconvenient to change weapons.