Yu'lon Hero Concept

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
full

full
full

Yu'lon, the Jade Serpent. In this Hero Concept, Yu'lon is a main Mage specialized in displacing and disrupting the battlefield. Thanks to all that have been credited for their awesome work on models, effects, icons and code libraries, and please, if you find that no credit was given to you for your work here or credit were given by mistake, let me know, so I can fix it. Enjoy!

Dragon Scale

Dragon Burst

Dragon Dash

Whirlwind Spin

Yu'lon Blessing

Draconic Discharge

Dragon Zone

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

RR61m35.gif

full

• N3rth (WCU)
  • Arowanna
  • Magtheridon96
  • AZ, Blizzard
  • TheKaldorei
  • Zipfinator
  • AnsonRuk
  • Palaslayer
  • N-ix Studio
  • IcemanBo
  • AGD
  • Wood

06/05/2021
  • Release

For those who cant open the map due to a problem in the editor when trying to load Object Data, get the Object Data here.
Contents

Hero Concept (Map)

Hero Concept (Map)

Level 8
If your world editor cant open the map because of an Object Data error, here is the Object Data for you to import
Your work with Spells is as amazing as the way you organize your own presentation for the community here at Hive to enjoy, congratulations.
I find its AoE and "knocks back" effects surprising, in Wc3 are few abilities that use blows that hurl enemy units into distances. Remembers many BFME2 spells. I think it would be a good suggestion to try to create blows that throw enemy units away, but not only moving away by a distance, but also trying to change the height axis (Z), as if they were being hit that actually "fly" away ... lol
Don't stop proposing for more units, continue this excellent work for more and more Spells differentials within Reforged.
By the way, the last Spell of this (Dragon Zone) is awesome, it will be great for a Priest or Paladin.