Rexxar Hero Concept

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
4QJ4GPO.png

8bk2zVl.png
xRuIKwy.png

Rexxar, The Beastmaster. In this Hero Concept, Rexxar is a main Melee Bruiser specialized in summoning and map control. Thanks to all that have been credited for their awesome work on models, effects, icons and code libraries, and please, if you find that no credit was given to you for your work here or credit were given by mistake, let me know, so I can fix it. Enjoy!

Misha

Axe Throw

Feral Roar

Pack Master

Eagle's Eye

Stampede

Wild Bond

0b2UZNJ.png

4YmcDBq.png
ONSrizW.png

vrRnG5n.gif

IWOVfPt.png

nevryGA.gif

A6LdZy5.png

yH3fALh.gif

FwMrzEj.png

CpJfxSK.gif

CBSIQ5n.png

TpXU7VP.gif

QWulbaV.png

wGLrN8O.gif

oOvS3EQ.png

KiWromo.png

• N3rth (WCU)
  • SkriK
  • -Berz-
  • Bribe
  • MyPad
  • Vinz
  • Nyx-Studio
  • TriggerHappy
  • Magtheridon96
  • Vexorian
  • Blizzard

01/13/2022
  • Release

For those who cant open the map due to a problem in the editor when trying to load Object Data, get the Object Data here.
Contents

Hero Concept (Map)

Hero Concept (Map)

Level 12
God damn its good. Personally I was never a fan of the stampede skill but I understand the inclusion of it and it's a lot better executed here.

Level 16
Hello. I was unable to make the Eagle's Eye give sight. What could I have done wrong? :goblin_cry:
You want to increase sight range instead of reducing it? Try to make the GetVisionReduction() function in the configuration block return a negative value. Please no that the max amount of sight range that a unit can have is hardcoded at 1800, so you might not see much difference depending on the current sight range of your units.