• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Yu'lon Hero Concept

full

full
full

Yu'lon, the Jade Serpent. In this Hero Concept, Yu'lon is a main Mage specialized in displacing and disrupting the battlefield. Thanks to all that have been credited for their awesome work on models, effects, icons and code libraries, and please, if you find that no credit was given to you for your work here or credit were given by mistake, let me know, so I can fix it. Enjoy!

Dragon Scale

Dragon Burst

Dragon Dash

Whirlwind Spin

Yu'lon Blessing

Draconic Discharge

Dragon Zone

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

RR61m35.gif

full

• N3rth (WCU)
  • Arowanna
  • Magtheridon96
  • AZ, Blizzard
  • TheKaldorei
  • Zipfinator
  • AnsonRuk
  • Palaslayer
  • N-ix Studio
  • IcemanBo
  • AGD
  • Wood

06/05/2021
  • Release
01/13/2022
  • Updated to use the latest version of the requirement libraries
  • Changed the base ability of Dragon Dash and Whirlwind Spin to Channel to smooth out animations.
03/05/2022
  • Draconic Discharge v1.2
    • Fixed a bug causing units not to take damage and get stunned
01/01/2023
  • Dragon Burst v1.2
    • Updated to use the new CrowdControl system
  • Whirlwind Spin v1.2
  • Draconic Discharge v1.3
    • Removed a leak inside the onCast method
  • Dragon Zone v1.2

For those who cant open the map due to a problem in the editor when trying to load Object Data, get the Object Data here.
Contents

Hero Concept (Map)

Hero Concept (Map)

Reviews
MyPad
What else can I say about this other than being stellar as usual? Well done, Mr. Chopinski. Status: Approved Version Reviewed: Version 1.2
Level 5
"you need to make triggers on triggers and not Jass" ? Doesn't just importing the *.wtg file does it (like I did in the attached map above) ?

For the confrontation, did you figure out what dependency is the culprit ? Since depending of the map from Chopinski you use, the libraries might be in a more recent version.

Yes, there are different libraries, how to combine them is not yet completely clear

Strange.
When I try rebuilding the spells from Chopinski, both only have a struct "Spell" in the same file SpellEffectPlugin/ library "PluginSpellEffect".

Have you by any change duplicated this library ? Or maybe the TESH syntax highlighted that copied/pasted the library in your map "Custom Script Code" section ? (when you click the root node in the trigger editor left tree view)

@Mellstorm

Level 5
Strange.
When I try rebuilding the spells from Chopinski, both only have a struct "Spell" in the same file SpellEffectPlugin/ library "PluginSpellEffect".

Have you by any change duplicated this library ? Or maybe the TESH syntax highlighted that copied/pasted the library in your map "Custom Script Code" section ? (when you click the root node in the trigger editor left tree view)

@Mellstorm

This is a library of sung packs by Jaina, the same Author. But the version of the library itself is different, I checked the code and they are slightly different and the basis of exactly those libraries was used to create my abilities. This version uses the same library but a different version, probably a newer one, but the abilities that were written were written on that version of the library and refuse to work with the Yulon version of the library, this is why I don’t like libraries, although this is not the only reason here they use damage trapping. But the thing is that Blizzard has already fixed this and damage catching is already built into the editor, so it’s not clear why the author uses the library at all, and the logical solution would be to do it initially with a Gui or Lua trigger. Perhaps you could do some kind of compatibility or GUI trigger. After all, the future of the map depends on it. Thanks

I sent you a map, you can open it in the editor
So your map is using AGD's SpellEvent system, that has a "struct Spell". Chopinski's plugin also has one too, that is simpler.

So for example you can just rename the one in SpellEffectPlugin from Spell to "SpellI", then compile. In the chopinski spells where there is an error in the "onCast" method when "Spell.Xxxxx" is read, replace it by "SpellI". And it will work together fine I think.

Level 2
Hi, I'm your fan, I use all your hero spell concept, Yu'lon, Jaina.... lua version, but Debug Utils 2.0a alway show error message:

Attachments

• err.PNG
    err.PNG
    474.6 KB · Views: 13