• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your sections of activity?

What's your main field of activity here?

• Jass Section

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Packs Section

• Tutorials Section

• Cinematics (Forum)

• Warcraft Editing Tools (Forum)

• Requests (Forum)

• Texturing & Surfacing (Forum)

• Sound / Music Art (Forum)

• Hosted Projects (Forum)

• Gamer's Hub (Forum)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
I am quite curious of some issues concerning your personal activity at the Hive.
So i'm asking for the section or aspect of the Hive you're mainly using, visiting and participating in.

I am completely aware of the fact that this poll and thread won't represent any of the views based on the total activity of every visitor, guest and member.
Although this will simply represent the behaviour of the dear Offtopic checking members, my curiousity remains.

So what's your special field of activity here?

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Aye, should be multi-choice.

Anyhow, if I can merely pick one, my area would be Concept Art / Fan Art - I might not have the majority of my posts there, but it's the only place I always check when I'm on Hive. Otherwise I'm an off-topicer, I visit Textures forum once in a while, and sometimes General Gaming.

Level 9
The Tools section. Its one of my favorites in seeing creations of programs built by such humanity anticipations.

I also go for Tools and the Forums section too, but the Tools... I can't seem to get enough of the programming and uses.

Status
Not open for further replies.