• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

You can request icon from jollyD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
As you wish :)
Barrier

The Barrier you made the transfer icon for!
Currently I'm using this icon:
NatureBarrier.jpg

But it doesn't really fit with your icon now (artstyle and colorsheme).
Ingame it looks like this (not final effect):
Barrier.JPG

If you want you can replace it :)
Barrier Harm

The Barrier (from the icon you made) can also be transferred onto an enemy (with negative effects),
the icon could be a simple modification of the ally-transfer, but instead REDish on the target (pain, harm).
Nature's Reflux

Everytime the hero hits an attack or a spell, she receives a part of the done dmg in replenishment (orbs - the effect is not totally done)
Kinda bad sketch:

zeichnung1084.jpg

Basically s projectile/damage is coming from a source, hitting a target, then some of the energy flows back into the source in a twirly ray, so it's a bit like a cycle/circuit.

Again greenish style, to fit with the hero's theme.
I don't have more spells for this hero YET.

----

Different Hero:
Burkitt, Tumor
He spreads infestation via cysts and spawns small bugs and can crawl underground.
The theme/colorsheme should be undead/brownish.
Burkitt.jpg

Cyst

Spawns a morbid cyst at the target location, corrupting the area around it in a given radius.

Natural-Selection-2-review-1.jpg

A Screenshot from ns2, the cysts should look like this, but not that orange glowing, rather dull(since I have to use forgotten one model).

The Cyst has 2 modes:

Regenerative

In regenerative mode the cyst provides extra regeneration for nearby allies.
The icon should be the cyst in an energy-releasing mode, it spreads it's energy across a circular blight shape on the ground.

Productive

In productive mode, the cyst spawns little bugs that fight for the owner.
The Icon should be the cyst in a "working" mode, trying to produce bugs:

productive3sketch.jpg

The Cyst has 2 other spell to get rid of it:
Fulmination

Makes the Cyst explode after a short channel time, dealing damage in the blight radius. The blight disappears shortly after.
The icon should show an exploding cyst with some indication of damage being dealt in the near by area

Mutation

The Cyst mutates into a big Bug.
The Icon should show an exploding or dissolving cyst and a bug spawning out of it

productive2sketch.jpg

Cellular Degeneration (Passive)

As Burkitt is a cellular organism he degenerates hp while out of blight.
I'm using this icon atm:
PASCellularDegeneration.jpg

But it's neither fitting the color-scheme, nor showing cells dying.
The icon should show cells or bodyparts degenerating on normal ground (he degenrates while out of blight)
Maybe even a split terrain like this (without the text:p):

zeichnung1085.jpg

Crawler

Only castable on blight!
Burkitt crawls underground to hide himself from enemy forces and gaining extra movespeed.
THis is what I'm currently using:
BTNCrawler.jpg

But it's very generic and again, not really in the colorscheme.
The hero submerges underground and only a dusty/blight effect is visible above ground.
The Icon should show either a side or frontal view of this "dissolving" into the ground.

Another optional Icon would be the coming out spell, which makes him come above ground again, when casted.
Immense thanks in advance :) I really can't find proper Icons for the spells I am doing, so this is a superb help!

A lot of things )
Will make your things in the next 2 weeks

Level 2
Icon Request ^^
Hello :D do this FEW requests for me :D :ogre_haosis:
1. Futuristic Lightning Orb
2. Barbed Defences
3. Electrict Infused Barb wires
4. Futuristic Move
5. Futuristic Stop
6. Futuristic Hold
7. Futuristic Attack
8. Futuristic Patrol

Level 9
Is this workshop still open? If so, I need Quillboar Armor and Weapons icons in tiers. For example, Quillboar Clubs Tier 1 Quillboar Clubs Tier 2 Quillboar Clubs Tier 3 and with the Quillboar Armor also.

Status
Not open for further replies.