• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Devine's holiday request thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
omg am i still number 5 on the waiting list ?!?
lol either u havnt completed the work of the earlier people, or u just moved other people infront of me xD
Just want to know ;)

Level 2
At this moment, i'm studying the map of Africa, Studying a huge frensh test, Doing 14 requests, entering 2 contests and trying to have some fun.
I'm sure you can wait.

yeah i can wait^^
just wanted to know... coz i hadnt looked at that for a while and i tought i had been moved down or sumthing... but hey!
Keep up the good work! ;)
goodluck on the africa stuff :p

Level 19
im just wondering do u have any cool skins or models i can use that u have done can i look at some of them? would be intresting cuz im makign a very cool AoS map and i mybe need some new model or skin :) i have about 5 allready but thinking of sumthing new :) some cool abomination skin ^^

Level 5
Level 30
I want to have some basis goblin models u now runescape so yess i would like to have an normal goblin with spear in his hands
Gotta be a little wc3ish YouTube - Runescape- Goblin Hunting! also skip to 3 minutes i hope you have enough in that ?
No more effing requests.
I'll forfill these and then this'll get closed for like ... ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.