• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Which one of these consoles are your favorite?

PS3. WII, or XBOX360?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey!
I just made this for fun, and I want you to answer which one's your favorite!
How to do: Put a X in your favorite game console's [].
MAX 3 CONSOLES!

Example: Nintendo Wii [X]

Nintendo GameCube []
Nintendo Wii []
Nintendo DS []
PlayStation 2 []
PlayStation 3 []
PlayStationPortable (PSP) []
XBox []
XBox360 []
Other (Like SEGA,Dreamcast and so on that is not listed above) []

Level 25
Nintendo GameCube []
Nintendo Wii []
Nintendo DS []
PlayStation 2 []
PlayStation 3 []
XBox []
XBox360 []

Level 25
I dont understand your stereotype. Im in the middle east and I've got a 360 with all original shit. Gears of war, GTA IV, Mass effect I've got it all.

you have money, we dont:wink:,
where are you from, in the middle east?
if i want a playstation 3 i have to wait like 6 years from now so i can afford it and the games, like i did with playstation2 i bought it on 2006

Hey!
I just made this for fun, and I want you to answer which one's your favorite!
How to do: Put a X in your favorite game console's [].
MAX 3 CONSOLES!

Example: Nintendo Wii [X]

Nintendo GameCube []
Nintendo Wii []
Nintendo DS []
PlayStation 2 []
PlayStation 3 []
XBox []
XBox360 []

Nintendo GameCube [X]
Nintendo Wii [X]
Nintendo DS [X]
PlayStation 2 []
PlayStation 3 []
XBox []
XBox360 []

Please don't double post, include your opinion in your first post.

Nintendo GameCube []
Nintendo Wii [X]
Nintendo DS []
PlayStation 2 []
PlayStation 3 [X]
XBox []
XBox360 [X]

3rd Generation Consoles, ftw.

Level 2
Nintendo GameCube []
Nintendo Wii []
Nintendo DS [X]
PlayStation 2 []
PlayStation 3 []
PlayStationPortable (PSP) [X]
XBox []
XBox360 [X]

Level 10
Nintendo GameCube []
Nintendo Wii []
Nintendo DS []
PlayStation 2 [X]
PlayStation 3 [X]
XBox []
XBox360 [X]

Hmm... i took all the consoles you can play GH on... how can that be...?

Level 7
Nintendo GameCube []
Nintendo Wii []
Nintendo DS []
PlayStation 2 [X]
PlayStation 3 [X]
XBox []
XBox360 [X]

Hmm... i took all the consoles you can play GH on... how can that be...?

You forgot Wii!! You can play Guitar Hero on Wii if it was that game you were talking about!

Level 8
Nintendo GameCube []
Nintendo Wii []
Nintendo DS []
Game boy Advance (GBA) [X]
PlayStation 1 [X]
PlayStation 2 [X]
PlayStation 3 []
PlayStationPortable (PSP) [X]
XBox []
XBox360 []

I like PlayStation 1, PlayStation 2, PSP, and GBA

Level 34
The Sega and PS2 are my favorite (never been a Nintendo fan because Sega was around when I first started playing games). Dreamcast was amazing, but the obvious lack of games really sucked.

The 360 is looking to be added to my list. So far it's been far better than the PS3 and Wii.

Level 17
PS3, WII, or XBOX360?

Which do you think has the best performance and fun quality from the three?

Which do you think is failing and which is owning? :grin:

I say PS3.

There are so many 360 fanboys that its actually making people think PS3 sucks that bad.

Poll Results from October 9, 2008 to April 7, 2009

asdsag.jpg

This thread is the 4th most viewed and replied in Console Games forum.

Keep it flowing.

Last edited:
Level 6
I vote for PS3 'cause of the quality sony provides. I have never had any problems at all with any of my PS consoles. However the XBOX360 has been through many problems. Such as overheating and scratching the dvd's. The Wii on the other hand is for sure a fun console but the graphic isn't the best which I think matters a lot.

Level 17
I vote for PS3 'cause of the quality sony provides. I have never had any problems at all with any of my PS consoles. However the XBOX360 has been through many problems. Such as overheating and scratching the dvd's. The Wii on the other hand is for sure a fun console but the graphic isn't the best which I think matters a lot.

Oh lemme just say that PS3's failure rate is 0.02%

while xbox...

2%.. I think...

Level 17
360 sells outsold Ps3 in Japan in the month of september. (That is SAD)

360 is now cheaper than the Wii

Gears of war 2 in 29 days.

Ps3 is doing the worst

Wii is for phail kiddies and famalies.

Fall update coming november 19th, Optional installation for video games (Optional, unlike Pee eff three), "Party" mode, and a complete dash board make over among other things.

New falcon/hardware for 360 reduces hardware failures by a huge percentage.

Gears of war 2.

'nough said.

Level 17
Excuse me Steel Stallion?

It WON'T be as cheap as the Wii...

Gimme a link...

Oh and

RESISTANCE 2

Since you like repeating highly anticipated games...

EDIT:

Jesus, Microsoft is damn crazy.

EDIT:

Oh, ITS JUST BECAUSE OF ACE COMBAT.

Our games will raise up sales too you know... And its not only in Japan.

EDIT:

Oh, and how many will them will get ring of death in a couple of months?

And did you know XBOX360 can be modded to support piracy?

PS3 hasn't. And gee, that's the first time I've not supported piracy ^.^

Level 17
Piracy is awesome, you suck.

And a recent price cut in September made it cheaper than the Wii.

Ya, its definitely because of Ace combat the not very anticipated game and not because the huge amount of block buster titles coming out in Fall + the recent price cut + the November update. I see your flawless logic

Very few will get Red rings in a few months, you don't seem to know what you are talking about.

Ya Ps3 hasn't, and gee, its sale rates sure do SUCK.

Level 26
In our latest campaign to make people acknowledge the existence of the Gamer's Hub forum, I have taken the liberty of moving this thread there.

I only have a Wii, and it's really only cool at first. I'm hesitant to get either the PS3 or the 360 and can really only feel secure in the loving arms of my lagshit computer.

Level 8
lol, you mention gears of war 2 over and over in your post, but gears of war was a horrible game, yes it looked fancy and had a cover system, but that was about it and the game was over. It is the same way with halo, all 1. 2. and 3 were all more of the same bunny hopping around with rocket launchers, and this is coming from a gamer who had a xbox from the first year ms came out with it including the huge controllers big enuff to kill someone you throw it at them. Also, you speak as if the minuscule dashboard update is anything close to the new things Home will offcer to ps3 once it is released end of this year or beginning of next year. And dont even think about making a remark such as, it will never be out because it has already been under alot of beta testing for some time.

While I do not agree with sony's marketing plan in the early years of ps3, they have quickly turned around and began acting how they used to be... Sony. It is no longer valid to say that X360s title library completely obliterates Ps3 gaming library. Want to know why? Because more ps3 games have and will be coming out this year at a faster rate than any other console ever has. Will Ps3 ever have as many games as X360, no, but will it consist of 50% garbage last generation quality games that X360 suffered from? Absolutely not.

I am not here to say one console is better than the other, they both have their good and bad points, but next time you want to attempt to say one system is better than the other Steel Stallion by blatantly spewing out Gears of War 2 and nonfactual banter about how ps3 can not sell any consoles. Ps3 sales are catching up quickly as more gamers, even the X360 ones, are finding themselves buying a second console and play both for specific games they enjoy. Merely assuming one console is better than the other is idiotic. Would you claim a Honda Civic from 2005 is better than a Honda Civic 2006 model just because the 2005 model has sold more since its been available longer? Absolutely not. And if you want to start number crunching, EA has even commented that the Ps3 sales had increased by over 900%, yes nine hundred which was a large portion higher than X360 sales. This clearly shows that Ps3 gamers are buying the games being released and the sales are still increasing for all companies. Hell, even Valve has of late, reconsidered the Ps3 and has began corporate discussions for what they will do on Ps3.

Is either console better than the other? No, it is completely opinionated and judging a consoles creditibility and performance by gross sales is as dumb as claiming ps2 was alot better than xbox because it had years ahead in sales and dominance.

Level 13
360 sells outsold Ps3 in Japan in the month of september. (That is SAD)

Wii still outsells both.

360 is now cheaper than the Wii

Wii doesn't need to drop its price. It still sells.

Wii is for phail kiddies and famalies.

Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles. Goddamit, that one is not for the family.

Gears of war 2.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Oh, and wii almost never fails hardware wise. Nintendo's always done pretty good about the hardware (My N64 got run over by a truck, and it still works!)

Level 17
lol, you mention gears of war 2 over and over in your post, but gears of war was a horrible game, yes it looked fancy and had a cover system, but that was about it and the game was over. It is the same way with halo, all 1. 2. and 3 were all more of the same bunny hopping around with rocket launchers, and this is coming from a gamer who had a xbox from the first year ms came out with it including the huge controllers big enuff to kill someone you throw it at them. Also, you speak as if the minuscule dashboard update is anything close to the new things Home will offcer to ps3 once it is released end of this year or beginning of next year. And dont even think about making a remark such as, it will never be out because it has already been under alot of beta testing for some time.
That paragraph is LOLS WORTHY. Bunny hopping with rocket launchers? The SAME AS HALO?

LOLOLOLOLOL. You have NOT played gears of war, online or off. Very obviously

Home? Ya ok, I'll go pretend to live life on my ps3 and chat it up with my avatar and have a virtual house with trophies.

OR, I can be chatting it up with my friends...

While chainsawing them in half, playing the game. If I wanted to chat, and have a virtual home shit, I'd play The sims. Better yet I'd live LIFE

Level 17
Home? Ya ok, I'll go pretend to live life on my ps3 and chat it up with my avatar and have a virtual house with trophies.

OR, I can be chatting it up with my friends...

While chainsawing them in half, playing the game. If I wanted to chat, and have a virtual home shit, I'd play The sims. Better yet I'd live LIFE

Uhh, fine, you've got a point about that...

Never liked home anyway.

Level 17
@Steel_Stallion

Jasper won't stop RROD. This has been said by many members on 360 forums which UNDERSTAND what causes RROD.

GeoW2 might be a great game, but one game doesn't quite justify the purchase of a console. I never did like it; always seemed like take cover, pop up, shoot, repeat.

360 HDD installs wont make newer games load much faster either, and you still need to swap discs. Not to mention ps3's fall line up is much better than 360's. Also, Falcon isn't new.

Level 17
@Steel_Stallion

Jasper won't stop RROD. This has been said by many members on 360 forums which UNDERSTAND what causes RROD.

GeoW2 might be a great game, but one game doesn't quite justify the purchase of a console. I never did like it; always seemed like take cover, pop up, shoot, repeat.

360 HDD installs wont make newer games load much faster either, and you still need to swap discs. Not to mention ps3's fall line up is much better than 360's. Also, Falcon isn't new.

Well it helps against it, and HDD installs do make load times faster. Thats the entire purpose isnt it?

Fall line up for Ps3 being better is opinion based, I think 360 line up fares up better.

Status
Not open for further replies.