• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

What's your IQ?

What's your IQ?

• Under 100...

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 100-120

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • 120-140

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • 140-160

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • Over 160!!!

Votes: 11 24.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
Everyone is going to act like a smartass and put 140-160 as their IQ.

At least I'm honest, I'd voted 100-120 -mine was 119- since I did 4 years ago an National IQ test...

Be honest dudes..

Don't be a moron..

Level 12
I have done an IQ test in a written form,it turned 141.Never done an internet test though but i will someday,just for fun.

Level 7
Doubt mines high, considering I drift off during school... home... in the shower.... everywhere...

Level 15
I have never had an IQ test.

In fact, I almost would rather not have one. If it was high, then I would be unnecessarily prideful (and no wiser nor smarter). And conversely, if it was low, then it would probably drive me to act dumber. It's funny how much power suggestion has over the human mind.

Level 12
I just done the test from the link above twice

First time ive scored 136

Second time ive scored 112 lol

wtf

Level 18
OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!one1one!!!

Sorry, just had to say it. I think we'll be doing IQ tests in my psychology class in school later this year, so I suppose I'll get somewhat reliable results then. Although all IQ tests are bullshit anyway.

-*meow*

Level 21
For a more reliable test, try
http://www.mensa.org/workout2.php

I scored between 110 and 120 a few months ago if I remember correctly on the corresponding iqtest. Keep in mind that you have to submit after 30 minutes...

Perhaps it'd be better if everyone here would just take that one test. It'd be more reliable to have everyone do the same test, since that actually is the purpose of a test: comparing people's intelligence on basis of the SAME test... you know...

Last edited:
Level 12
I got 29/30 correct on your test,but it didnt show me my IQ....

Anyways,online tests lie.Ive been doing a variety of them lately and my scores are completely different,from 110 - 160.

I got quite intrigued so ill sign up a real IQ test this year.

Anyways,less than 5% of the human population has an IQ over 135.The average human IQ is 100.

About 70% of the people here have scored(or claim to have scored)more than that.

So either the test are lying to us or we are lying to each other.

Level 26
Bah, you people are full of shit. And internet IQ tests are already full of enough shit to begin with.

The only test I took was that Mensa Fun Test, of which I got a 26 out of 30 on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 12
Well only 5% of the people that have ever done the mensa certified test have scored above 135,or 140,i dont remember how much they require to accept you as a member.

And note that people that do their test are usually the ones who consider themselves highly intelligent,or at least witty.

Level 8
I was wondering if you who claim to be smart are sufferers of paranoia. I went to a selective high school, for which I had to pass a test to get into, and as such was surrounded by intellectual individuals. A few of my friends and I had a lot of paranoia and was wondering if the correlation between paranoia and intelligence extended beyond my group of friends.

Also, being able to score high on a test doesn't mean that you are smart, likewise scoring low on a test doesn't make you stupid. Some people are just bad at tests, some people are just good at tests.

Level 7
The reason why so many peoples intellects are so high on this forum is simple. Many stupid people don't play games as seriously as smart people, and this forum is mainly designed for gamers and modders.

Level 12
Ill give you a better reason.

1)A part of them did internet IQ tests.

2)A part of them added an additional 20 to their score.

Anyways,an acquaintance of mine plays video games all the time.Hes quite good at them.But when we were on a school trip a while ago,he saw a snake,and he was dumb enough to grab its tail,which made him the dumbest 17 year old in history.

Level 24
If you want to grab a snake, grab it right at the base of its head, so it can't bite you.

[RAINBOW]LAWLZ MY IQS R OVER 9000!!!1!11[/RAINBOW] Seriously though, I took an internet IQ test that stuck me at ~132. And yes, I know that taking IQ tests online isn't going to give you a very accurate answer. Oh, in psych I took an IQ test when I was 16 that put me in the range for like 128-132 (something like that) for 18-24 year olds. Super asthma powers, GO! But I'm going to vote for IQ under 100, because that's where I spend most of my time.

Level 5
I highly doubt IQ has an effect on anything. Im goin to be honest... My parents wanted me to join a smart school so I had to do some IQ test. I scored under 100 (they didnt tell me). This was 2 years ago.
Im now getting an average of 89% at school (with no homework, all academic courses). Either im lucky, or IQ has to do with shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.