• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

What's your IQ?

What is your IQ level?

• > 140 Genius

Votes: 34 25.0%
  • 120 - 140 Superior

Votes: 38 27.9%
  • 110 - 119 High

Votes: 20 14.7%
  • 90 - 109 Average

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • 80 - 89 Low

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 70 - 79 Inferior

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • < 70 Retardation

Votes: 12 8.8%
  • Don't Know

Votes: 22 16.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_multiple_intelligences

Is this what you're getting at?

I'm personally mixed on the concept of intelligence. Anything that requires humans to objectively judge the worth of another human being is bound to have flaws, but intelligence is particularly ambiguous. Intelligence can be pretty much be defined as anything that one would consider "consciously done" and "of use to anyone".

Level 4
I know today's IQ calculations do not cover your total range of inteligences (focuses the most in logical way of thinking). That's agreed. I have no problem with the definition given by MySpaceBarBroke.

Even though I got most of what TwistedImage wanted to say the first time he explained, it seems we just have different opinions, nothing personal. Just a difference of opinion in what a genius is, or at least, what I think people who are called geniuses were. For me, a genius is someone who is great at something (an that not necesarily implies he has more general inteligence).

If I had to say which types of inteligence are my dominant types, they would be:
1) Logical-mathematical
2) Intrapersonal
3) Visual-spatial
and to a least extent
4) Verbal-linguistic
Maybe that higly influences my definition of genius and my other beliefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.