• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What are your nicknames?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
"That one kid."

I'm not very popular D:

Uhh.. but in all seriousness.. my name can't really be transformed into any good nicknames. One friend does call me donut because he talks to me too much on AIM, and then a handful of people call me Jin-kun (name we chose in Japanese) or DeFanti-san (my first Japanese one, before we were assigned names).
--donut3.5--

Level 7
Mine is hitler, cuz i'm from Deutchland.

If that's seriously your real name you have very limited options of where you can travel to without getting shot... Also if it's not... Holocaust jokes aren't funny. just F.Y.I.

My nicknames include:

Astrobounce
Lord of Destruction
Stealth Ninja X
Stealth Ninja Y
Kapownt
Hamsandwich
Canofwhoopass
Hannah Montanna :)O, could I really be her?)
Lord of Destruction
Gorehowl

I don't of course have any friends or peers to give me these names so I made them up myself and spent all tonight memorizing them so if anyone ever calls my by one I'll know to respond. Best saturday ever.

hum .. my real name is Vincent Turcot... and my friend usually call me by my famely name.. so Turcot.. simply cause i'm from a well know famely in my school so.. all the teachers call me .. the youngest of the Turcot.. and my friend kept that name also.. but i have some other nickname as well.. just less used.. like

-Sushi (cause a friend think i look like a chiness.. [this friend is always on drugs btw XD]
-Mr.Goblin simply cause i always draw goblins for fun..
-Monsieur .. witch meens in english mister...(Long story about meeh teaching to a friend how he should always respect everybody)
-Dude ... yeah that's a famely cousin, brother thing..

so yeah..,,,

Level 15
My mom calls me "Kook'seg", which means "son of a dog" in Farsi. And my dad calls me "Sabachi-sin", which means, you guessed it! "Son of a god" in Russian. Bow wow.

Edit: I'm not kidding.

Level 6
I'll list mine in order by time.

Popeye - Parents named me this because when i cried when i was younger one eye would turn red and bulge a little.

Whitewall - My old friends thought I was gangster and gave me this nickname. Stuck through highschool.

Whitey - Subbed for Whitewall for a bit with my white friends.

E-Molester - Friends watched me hack various electronics and pcs over the internet. Name comes up everytime I hack something and someone hears about it.

InsertNicknameHere - My friends all admire me to a point and come up with complimenting nicknames constantly. I will answer to anything that isn't homosexual sounding.

Level 11
Well, I have had a hard time making a nickname attach properly, but a one that lasted through middle school was "Mika" (short for my name Mikael). Another one from middle school is "Mikaela" (female version of Mikael, not very flattering). As it is now, my best nicknames would be:

Einstein, a very flattering nick indeed. Refers to my intellectual capacity (somewhat exaggerated).

"Sötis", Swedish "word", not a real one though, it is engineered to refer to a person that is cute (söt in Swedish), so it would mean "Cutey"

GayLord, mean. Given to me by a person that is retarded (seriously, he is a bit retarded, and he knows it, but he can still go to a regular school), and he's the only one referring to me with GayLord. And not only me, by the way. Like I said, he is retarded.

Level 28
I've had quite a few, they go in periods.
My name is Marcus so the most serious nicknames has been: Mackan, Macce, Marcan, Maccie

The not so serious where: Whitemountain (parody of my last name), Whiteness, Bleach, Spot (cause of an intense zit period), Blueberryhead (began with improvisation and is still used sometimes), Furball (cause of my hair wich goes down past my shoulders), Truckdriver (cause the guy couldn't pronounce Thrikodius). That about covers it.

Level 9
If that's seriously your real name you have very limited options of where you can travel to without getting shot... Also if it's not... Holocaust jokes aren't funny. just F.Y.I.

My name has nothing to do with germany. It's the fact that i am german that i earned me that nickname. No joke, i don't joke around about stuff like that.

Level 10
I'm a Mark. Nicknames include:
Marky-Mark
Marcules (Said like Hercules =_= don't ask)
Marky-darky-sarky-luarky
Aaaaaaaaw, cat! (again, don't ask) / Kitty / Cat
Hippy (Used to look like a hippy)
Markus
Markimus
Mark in the Park in the Dark with the Shark on the Bark... etc.
Mark the Giraffe
and many more.

I have weird friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.