• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Make an Introduction [Reviewed: Hawkwing]

Level 34
Since many new members post unnecessary, weird and sometimes stupid introductions... and some of them does not even make an introduction, they make a request -_- ... So, I decided to make an:

Introduction Sheet

How to use it?

- It simple, just copy the sheet (text).
- After You copyed the Sheet, paste it in Your introduction thread and fill in the correct information about You!

Why to use it?

- It will stop the ''Introduction'' forum from useless spams, requests and topics.
- It will also make it easier for You to introduce Yourself!

Where and when to use it?

- Use it at the Introduction forum!
- Use it when You want to introduce Yourself to the community!

Who should use it?

- New members that joined the Hive Workshop should use the ''Introduction Sheet''!​

Quick links:
Introduction Forum
Introduction Thread
Introduction Rules

Just copy what's inside the HTML Code, and after that, paste it in Your Introduction Thread and start fulfilling the informations about You!
HTML:
[B][COLOR=SeaGreen]Nickname:[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=SeaGreen]Real name:[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=SeaGreen]I come from:[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=SeaGreen]Hobies:[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=SeaGreen]Gender:[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=SeaGreen]Modding skills:[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=SeaGreen]Age:[/COLOR][/B] 
[B][COLOR=SeaGreen]Birthday:[/COLOR][/B] 
[B][COLOR=SeaGreen]Blood Type:[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=SeaGreen]I like:[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=SeaGreen]I don't like:[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=SeaGreen]Why did I joined Hive Workshop?:[/COLOR][/B]

[WRITE HERE YOUR OWN PERSONAL MESSAGE]
INTRODUCTION SHEET

Nickname: [WRITE YOUR NICKNAME]
I come from: [WRITE WHERE YOU COME FROM]
Hobies: [WRITE YOUR HOBIES] [Example: (football, drawing, skating, writing etc.)]
Modding skills: [Skinning, terraining, modeling, mapping, making spells, making jass etc. or None]
Birthday: [WRITE WHEN WERE YOU BORNED] -not necessary, write if You want
Blood Type: [WRITE YOUR BLOOD TYPE] -not necessary, write if You want
I like: [WRITE WHAT YOU LIKE] -not necessary, write if You want
I don't like: [WRITE WHAT YOU DON'T LIKE] -not necessary, write if You want
Why did I joined Hive Workshop?: [WRITE WHY YOU JOINED HIVE WORKSHOP]

[WRITE HERE YOUR OWN PERSONAL MESSAGE]

Now, example about how should it look when it's all fulfilled:

Nickname: FrIkY
I come from: Europe, Croatia, Bjelovar
Hobies: Drawing, basketball, gaming
Modding skills: Skinning and terraining
Birthday: June 29, 1993
Blood Type: 0+
I like: Drawing, Warcraft III, animals, my family, Japan and japaneese culture...
I don't like: to study, funerals, hypocrites, operas, bribe and corruption...
Why did I joined Hive Workshop?: I joined THW so I could upload my skins and icons. I also joined THW because THW is a great and friendly community full of joy and happiness and it brings me pleasure and friends! ^^

Hello everyone, I'm glad I joined in here! I'm hope I'll have a great time in here and make some internet friends!! I'll help Hive Workshop by making skins and icons for Wc3! ^^

Last edited:
Level 5
I think this can be a good and fast way to introduse yourself on hte hive.
Like it!:wink:

First of all, noobs dont read tutorials they just find some thread post stupid stuff and that's all there is to it...second mybe a guest that is on the hive reads it and then he registers but it's 0.1 % that this hapends so this tutorial is useless.Third if there is a normal user then he would find the thread Introductions and post something in ther like hi or hello, he wont read the tutorials first.

Level 27
We get a tutorial that gets coated in dust for the rest of its years?
Plus, I think that an "assumed" rule behind tutorials is that they serve a useful function for people to learn by. If a tutorial doesn't do that, then it shouldn't be approved. It would be like approving a tutorial on walking. Gee, thanks for the information, but I already applied common sense and figured it out myself.
--donut3.5--