• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New to the Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello,

I'm new to the Hive, my name is Austin Groves. My hobbies and Hive status: writing. Lore, back stories, short stories, poems and practically anything related to words.

I read some of the other introduction threads and ... I also want to say that I can spell, use grammar and sentence structure correctly! No offense towards those other introduction threads, nor am I trying to make myself look big and tough :ogre_hurrhurr:.

Thanks for reading, I suppose, although an introduction really isn't anything to be looking forward to. I will, though, be posting up short stories soon, wherever you post writings of the sort. I'm sure I will find it, unless someone here could direct me.

~ ~ ~ ~
Austin G
~ ~ ~ ~

Level 23
Welcome to THW Austin! By any chance, can you also make short hero backstories? I may be need someone to make those soon for my map. :grin:

I read some of the other introduction threads and ... I also want to say that I can spell, use grammar and sentence structure correctly! No offense towards those other introduction threads, nor am I trying to make myself look big and tough .

Having an introduction thread with bad grammar is a must in forums. :thumbs_down:

Having an introduction thread with bad grammar is a must in forums. :thumbs_down:

I'd says otherwise however :ogre_hurrhurr:

--------------------

Welcome to THW Austin, feel free to talk with us for General guides, you can also read the first link given by Rheiko along with all links inside the link for General guide of our rules.

Level 4
Thank you Rheiko, Doomlord, Hera and Daffa, such quick replies.

@Rheiko, thank you for those links.
@Doomlord, I definitely will enjoy my stay.
@Hera, yes I can make hero backstories.
@Daffa, thanks and I do feel free to talk.

Level 30
At last! Now I can see a thread which has a great introduction in it unlike those users who are just spamming emoticons. Anyways, welcome to the Hive, Austin Groves and enjoy your stay here.

And I hate to say it, I am pretty late on greeting you. Pardon for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.