• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

An Introduction 1.5 years late...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hello Hive! I'm Zack1996. I have no idea why I decided to introduce myself now, but I just felt that not introducing myself is like not joining the Hive in the first place :(
Anyway, I'm 13 now and have quite a lot of time on my hands. Thus, I visit the Hive almost everyday and rush whatever homework I have after that (haha).
I started playing Warcraft in the year 2006, sometime in June. My cousin introduced it to me (together with DotA, if you hate it, don't start flaming it here).
Ever since, I have been playing Warcraft (lol) and I started using the World Editor sometime in 2007 I believe. I have another (old, inactive) account. There's also this spell that I made and posted somewhere with that old account. As you can see, I have improved rather significantly thanks to the Hive!
I want to thank the Hive for everything I have achieved in Warcraft 3 (almost everything :S). I just hope that the Search system could be improved -_-

PS: I always wanted to do this introduction but forgot. I remembered whilst looking through Kingz profile and seeing his introduction thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.