• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Apologies for late introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I'm DaDDyWitch
17 years old
I mostly play DotA, but I'm a map maker as well. made some maps also...
If you are interested in DotA and have some questions in it's gameplay and strategies, ask me and i will hopefully answer you. And...
Why they didn't put "Murlocs" in the question "what is your favorite race in WarCraft universe? " :ogre_frown: Murlocs are awesome lol.
again... apologies for late introduction because I didn't know that I have to introduce myself after registering.

Level 22
Hey, sup man, I like murlocs too. I used to play dota too, hope you submit your maps here dude! Welcome to the hive!

Level 6
I'm DaDDyWitch
17 years old
I mostly play DotA, but I'm a map maker as well. made some maps also...
If you are interested in DotA and have some questions in it's gameplay and strategies, ask me and i will hopefully answer you. And...
Why they didn't put "Murlocs" in the question "what is your favorite race in WarCraft universe? " :ogre_frown: Murlocs are awesome lol.
again... apologies for late introduction because I didn't know that I have to introduce myself after registering.

You HAVE to introduce jurself! Jur apology is accepted, but dont chu EVER make that mistake again, or I KILL JU!
Velcom to der hive anyway. <3 Im sure that mr Moose will be happy to eat ... I mean see you. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.