• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Whats your favorite WarCraft II race:D *Poll*

Whats your favorite race

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I love the orcs.. oh well, I love the taurens that are part with the orcs. I'm better when I play human, but the tauren chieftain is so good.
one of my nicknames on battle.net was Tari the Tauren and I used to creep people out when shouting "Fear the totem!". ah, those where the days in ROC.

Level 7
Its hard to choose ones melee favourite, 'cause I've got exceptional strategies for all of 'em... but is better with NE strategies than any other ^^ - I basicly don't no dick about playing orc - atleast I allways fumble when I play them, so I say Human

but seriously, dude! ^^ No way the Undead is fourth, they are SECOND if anything >_< (or am I once again eluded by my lack of knowledge regarding various game-play strategies of the other races?)

Level 11
Rexfist Malice said:
Its hard to choose ones melee favourite, 'cause I've got exceptional strategies for all of 'em... but is better with NE strategies than any other ^^ - I basicly don't no dick about playing orc - atleast I allways fumble when I play them, so I say Human

but seriously, dude! ^^ No way the Undead is fourth, they are SECOND if anything >_< (or am I once again eluded by my lack of knowledge regarding various game-play strategies of the other races?)

Well... Undead suck IMO because I can't play with them... Hehe, btw, I always won on Lost Temple and so did I with that map. I hope this situtation won't cahnge... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.