1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 have revealed interesting works. The RESULTS for Abelhawk's Mini-Mapping Contest #15 have come out!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Night Rider gained several songs for his journey. The poll for the 12th Music Contest has started. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Join other hivers in a friendly concept-art contest. The contestants have to create a genie coming out of its container. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

What's the Worst Thing You've Ever Done in School?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Don Corleone, Jul 27, 2008.

1. Ash

Ash

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Everytime I see this topic on my subscribed list, I kill a baby.

Please change the title and make it grammatically correct.

Back on topic, why would you study something it, Vicboy? I doubt anything will be tracing it

2. Japut3h

Japut3h

Resources:
    Resources:
    I don't cause much shit in school as i do, well, outdoors. The worst thing i did this year is lock in the janitor in the bathroom. He busted in while i was answering the nature's call, and didn't want to leave till i went to class.

I got pissed because i cant urinate properly if theres an old guy standing behind me and yelling, so i acted like I'm done, went out, closed the door and locked him up. Some kids let him out 20 minutes later, and he went to see the principal, but luckily he changed his mind, or my ass would have gotten whooped out of school.

Honestly, i expected that someone would let him out sooner, in, like 2 minutes.

3. ArneXis

ArneXis

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I did a very standard "kick me" gag.I stuck the letter to a friend of mine hopint to sligtly kick him,but when the lesson was over he left the class before the others and about 5 dudes at the same time kicked him so hard that he started crying like a 5 year old.He didn't speak to me for like 2 weeks.

4. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    ~Thread Renamed.

5. LordDz

LordDz

Resources:
    Resources:
    Our school creates ''bussfester''. Basicly a few busses + alcohol ;)

But ye, haven't do so much bad ^^. Other than yelling at teachers cuz I hate 'em..

6. Vicboy

Vicboy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    ASS :p Damn it, you should thank him for changing his mine... But, how'd you lock him up the restroom?

Never liked that gag... Its really a plain, TV made one...

7. NearbyHermit

NearbyHermit

Resources:
    Resources:
    Loud music in class,Hard Rock and Nu Metal!

8. Nichita_00

Nichita_00

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    The worst thing i did? Well that was a long ago.. In my third year of school, i was 8-9 years.. I saw a guy doing this: .i.. and i wondered what it means so i walked to the teacher and said: What means this (I showed the sign)?
    And she said that i am erm an asshole. (not an asshole but i dont find a synonim for the word, soz) :grin: Its funny now that i think of it :D (i learnt wat it means like 2-3 years ago, at 10-11 years :hohum:)

9. pkw

pkw

Resources:
    Resources:
    The worst heh? Hmmm... Let me think... Oh ye,

One day me and my frens decided to have a party (becos our exam results too gud)
    Then, we chose to have it in the toilet. Lol?

One of us says, why not play with tissue papers?
    We all used the tissue papers, wet it and threw to every corner of the toilet.
    Until suddenly headmaster came in and we got screwed. =_="

Some of us were 'shuffling' (dance) inside the toilet though. ( They brought radio and on the music)

10. wugiboy

wugiboy

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    i told teh teacher to fuck off when they told me to get a haircut, our schools have a policy on that, and so I was suspended for 2 days and given 10 demerits for it..

11. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Hi. Don't ressurect old threads.

12. Deep Sea Kraken

Deep Sea Kraken

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Worst thing I ever did was in grade 9 to my b**** of a french teacher. This lady was so retarded, she got angry at me because one of my group members didn't email me part of the presentation.

So, I got rly evil and I brought to school: super glue and a lock pick.

I went into her classroom a little before class started, opened all the drawers of her desk, put superglue on everything, then put it on her chair.

She was glued to her chair when she sat down, but she didnt realise it. She then opened her desk and took out her pen. When she realised she couldn't drop her pen, she jump up and her skirt ripped off. She wasn't wearing underware. She quit the next day. And no, I never got caught.

And yes, I'm evil.

13. X.e.r.e.X

X.e.r.e.X

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Pictures or didn't happen D:

14. Masiah

Masiah

Resources:
    Resources:
    Why the heck you want to see a french teacher without underwear?!

15. Deep Sea Kraken

Deep Sea Kraken

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Well, even tho shes an utter #$#%@$%^$@(^*_#@^&*_%$# she's kind of hot (mid 20s-30s) and I didn't count on her being that stupid, or wearing a skirt made out of rly crappy material.

And yes, this DID happen.

16. Joe-black-5

Joe-black-5

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well once me and 3 of my friends released fart bombs in class, an other time in computer class, we took the desctop photo, hidden all files on desctop, and hidden the task bar, then puted the photo as desctop backgroud, then called the teacher and told him their is a virus, he tried to enter my computer my document, but failed so he restarted the pc 3 times before discovering the prank.

17. Devine

Devine

Resources:
    Resources:
    i once had a lighter with me and i was going to enlight some hairs off my teacher (just for fun). But there was a problem :p.
    The lighter had this huge leak and when i enlightened his hair ... This huge flame came out xD

18. Arvedui

Arvedui

Resources:
    Resources:
    +rep.

I can understand the hatred for French teachers.

19. NearbyHermit

NearbyHermit

Resources:
    Resources:
    Tomorrow starts school for me,time to do some evil things at the celebration!

20. Dionesiist

Dionesiist

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Time to do my ass, Hermit...