• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

WARNING: Tagalog language - Can't be understand by Foreigners.
cxY5PbP.png

@Hera_: Yeah, Exams for tomorrow are easy. But I might as well guess a lot. MUHAHAH Gonna draw some memes there :p

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Watched D3 RoS Opening Cinematic. So bad it's gonna be released 2014... Hope the CE won't have a mouse pad -,-

Level 3
@Hell_Master
why your friend has no school?
@Rui
that's true, but i didn't miss school, i miss my friends

good morning everyone (5:35/GMT+7)
get ready to go to school :)

Roland

R

Roland

Classes suspended again! Woohoo! Douchebag Mayor! :D
All Levels @San Bartolome National Highschool! :D

Oh, Hell_Master, You're classes are suspended too YAY! :D

Roland

R

Roland

Finished Reviewing English since the Periodical examinations are cancel again... *Sigh* and going out to Jog with my Pet cat on the Forest C:

Roland

R

Roland

Just finished editing Stonneash's Monster hunter logo, cause it has problems on the transparent logo and Playing FRUIT NINJA! C:

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Did a funny 10fastfingers.com test, where I forced myself to complete a row in 10 seconds. Got 28 incorrect words, yet 60 wpm xd

Roland

R

Roland

Classes has resumed again, Dammit.
Edit: I went to school but the school is closed and there's a paper outside the gate saying

"CLASSES SUSPENDED PERIODICAL EXAMINATIONS WILL BE ON TUESDAY - THURSDAY
ANNOUNCED BY THE PRINCIPAL LOURDES SORIANO, Sorry for the Inconvenience. -The Administrator"

So yeah, I went to my friend's house and played Torchlight 2 With my Buddy, Jayrod.
Then, I went home and went to my bedroom and I also broke my Cousin's Earphones... Fuck this Electric fan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 23
I learned a lesson, that you should NEVER scare girls with a small lizard (even if it's dead) they'll hold a huge grudge on you deep in their hearts and they will NEVER forgive you for that.

Oh, and I spent hours trying to cheer someone up. God dang it, why did I have to do such a thing. T^T

|
V Roland's post in 3... 2... 1...

Met a friend at school on my course (seriously, I can't recall her name and she remember mine, dang it). She ask about tomorrow lesson and when I answer it then ask her name (I'm not good with names actually, I tend to forgot my new friends name), she won't say it. then, when I'm going home, on the road I wonder "who's she, I'm sure she's my classmate"

Roland

R

Roland

HAHAH YOU FELL FOR IT!

Anyway, watching news and the damn news is always discussion about the shitty Pork Barrel Scam.. SCUMBAG NAPOLES!

Level 3
just go home from swimming..
it's tiring, there is a fight happen in the swimming pool
my friends (chinese) vs my enemies (maduras)
you know indonesia has many variety of people.. i'm myself is dayak
the bad thing is my friends do nothing wrong, we just having fun then they (maduras) come and mock us.. then start to hit my friend's back.. the guard is idiot they just standing there watching..
and so the clash begin, fortunately i'm in neutral side.. because we're lost with numbers we let them win.. i hate to know that maduras (actually not only them, moslems in my country at least in my city always have a grudge against chinese people but not all of them, what's wrong with chimese?) have a grudge against chinese..

Level 35
^You seriously going to record whatever is happening in your life once a person belows you posts, huh? xD

Yea, he made a mention to me that he was going to overtake my amount of posts in this thread (he did). Not that I specifically care - I try to stay to actually post only once per day what I did - unless something really catches my interest :smile:

Roland

R

Roland

Going to the Swimming pool to have Swimming lessons on 1:20 PM - 4:50 PM.
Then, before the swimming I might as train my self in 2 - Stick fighting style C:

@RED BARON & UndeadImmortal:
p22n.png

Yup.

@Divine
It exceeds the limit size by some bytes :(

@Thread
Just wondering about school and love and all those related to school stuff when I'm at school (honestly, I feel like a jerk most of time at school, especially when I see certain peoples)
Gonna go to my course and finish all the Modding Stuff I haven't finish yet.

Roland

R

Roland

Modding stuff in my World editor and Finding templates for my map..

| Daffa's Post in 3...2...1.... Or whoever he/she is.
V

Status
Not open for further replies.