• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

I restored back to my Self [Not the barry mode]

On Topic: I kept on logging out of the chatroom cause some White man wearing a White funeral Polo with a black pants wandering and staring at me in every couple of minutes 7 Meters away from the farm (Beside my house) And I have nothing to do but to ignore it and going to sleep then [Gonna get my arnis sticks and my knife to be prepared and lock the house before sleeping.]

Edit: Re-logined cause I forgot to Greet some users on the Hiveworkshop a happy Birthday :)

Roland

R

Roland

Browsing pictures of my Favorite Idol, General Inspector sengoku at Deviant art :3

Roland

R

Roland

Ralle gave me -10 For piracy While I was making both Drawing entries for the Kaelicious contest.

3tAKsfX.png

9xfPGlX.png

Roland

R

Roland

Waa! Too much cat poops at my Bedroom after taking a damn Bath!
So I had to clean it >,<

Roland

R

Roland

Can you still see clearly?
When you aren't wearing glasses you're sight will be blurry..

On-Topic: Ate Shrimps and Chicken Soup for Lunch.
And Doodling Jar'Hara's Child version for his flashback story [Kaelicious Contest]
And Playing Torchlight II Again! 8^D

Roland

R

Roland

Due to Intense boredom, I made this.

rk0ztf.png

This will be replaced by my Current Signature.

Level 30
[IN MY COUNTRY] While all class levels are suspended because of the storm, my college doesn't give a damn with all of the regulations so I'll stay up night waiting for the suspension at 5:00am, our university is still considering classes like hell, I can see it now in my classroom:

1011641_516378535115716_272679011_n.jpg

Level 14
[IN MY COUNTRY] While all class levels are suspended because of the storm, my college doesn't give a damn with all of the regulations so I'll stay up night waiting for the suspension at 5:00am, our university is still considering classes like hell, I can see it now in my classroom:

Nice, you don't even have to go to toilet if you need to take a leak. You could even masturbate in the classroom without anyone noticing.

Level 35
Slept much of the day, then I worked on my paper (notes and so forth.) Finished a co-op I promised friend and did a little request work.

Perfect :smile: At least one will likely not fall asleep during classes. However notes might require a boat or some oil based colors (and no waves).

Found a DvD Disk of the anime Freezing (Complete season) buried under my dirty undies. Watched about 12-45 minute episodes until the subs started to become really f**ked up, So I decided to search for a better copy in the internet. I just wonder where it came from in the first place though.

Undies can hide amazing things :wink: (Nah, terrible joke)

Roland

R

Roland

Massive brownouts During nighttime, As the town I live is like a ghost town [All Villagers are Evacuated]
A 30 Feet flood near the Atherton River
And still alive cause I live in a mountain farm :D
Oh, I didn't went on cause I kept on reviewing mathematics for Periodical Examinations.. (Fck it.)

Roland

R

Roland

Enjoying my Cold day drinking coffee and Toasted bread and lounging with my pet cat in the bedroom in a rainy and floody afternoon here at the Philippines and Going to play torchlight 2. C;

Roland

R

Roland

Aww I Know how you feel amigo, Can't you just sweep off some water outside on your house? (If your house isn't flooded then just sleep.)

Roland

R

Roland

I live in the high ground place near the North Luzon express way (Tollgate) C: And I saw lots of cars being flooded.
After enjoying my Time playing Torchlight II, I was really happy cause I've beaten Red Baron's Post count ^^
6U25uxH.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 6
Spent a day lifting and loading tons of boxes. And my newly-catched flu is pissing me off with that dry coughs. And the ingalation medicine I've used almost burned my nose.

But it's sad noone could see my face when it happened, lol.

Roland

R

Roland

12:45 AM ~ Left the Hive chatroom instantly and passed out on the bed and slept peacefully.
7:40 AM ~ Woke up and Opened my Laptop and logging in to the Hive workshop. C:

Roland

R

Roland

Listening to OMD | Dazzle Ships C: and Gonna listen the whole albums of OMD C: While.. Doing some drawings for the Kaelicious Contest.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Watched CoD ghosts videos. They advertise everything they add to the game lol. Pathetic money bitches...

Roland

R

Roland

Some douchebags arguing in xat, I decided to come along and stop the madness.
and re-editing my Bg for xat.

Level 3
i have to cut stickers for later affixed to glasses, 1000 stickers.. i'm really tired
japan festival will start on friday, so i and my sister will be selling drinks

Roland

R

Roland

I've been bored for hours. Just playing Torchlight II

I wanna play Saints Row the Third!! >^<

Roland

R

Roland

Sad and Got shocked that my Character, Ragon Beastslayer is now Dead.. I was on Hardcore mode... (Facepalm) Trying to revive my character by bypassing or editing it by Torchlight RapidRespec.

Roland

R

Roland

Pissed off again cause IT'S CLASSES TOMMOROW DAMNIT!! And... I have Periodical Examinations, WHO CARES >:D I'm gonna play torchlight and listen OMD albums C:

Status
Not open for further replies.