• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

Seth-Cohen-Facepalm-Reaction-Gif.gif

Sheesh, They aint weasels or any kind of animal... It's just a wolf for Pete sakes.

Anyway, Enjoying my Time at skype with my friends from xat and browsing more sprites on the internet :3

After a few days, I just notice that I get a problem with my eye vision (seems my long range vision reduced drastically this few days).

In the morning, Just play with Warcraft 3 a bit and enjoy making a funny AFK AI at Battle Tanks Map (I play with my bro via LAN privately and run Multiplayer Emulation to make another me, then buy weapons for its tank and watch as that tanks become my farm target [make it enemy, lol]). On the last play, I make the AFK AI of mine become a hero killer because its my ally on the last playing.

In the afternoon I went to my course and just get a little hang with an exam (which I did forgot to study, I enjoy playing too much). Good thing it's English and its my favorite subject at school.

Roland

R

Roland

@Frankster and Nuclear: Thanks, I'll be making a Earth Pig.
@Daffa: Aww :( Get an Eyeglasses, Amigo!

Roland

R

Roland

Nope, I aint making the Pig.
I'll be making the Aardwolf! :D

edit
Ate dinner with my Uncle and my Cousin, and Some filipino food. The menu is Korean cuisine:

~Dengang
~Shin Ramen

Filipino: Embotido

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 14
It's 1 AM, and I just went to balcony to see what the weather is like. I've noticed that at late hours, like now, the weather is usually very beautiful and calm, like a timeless undisturbed scene. This time it was dark and misty, I could barely see 30m away. Like from some twisted horror movie.

Roland

R

Roland

List 2 Do and What I'm gonna to do today.

~Go to swimming lessons at 10:30 AM Via BF Homes
~Go to the Martial Arts workshop to Learn arnis training
~Visiting my Niece Jeric Ruiz at North Fairview homes along with my cousin Daniel Peralta.

End of To do list :3

Level 30
My thesis is finally over, just have to fix all of my documents and book bind it after my 1st semester but before that I have to deploy the said thesis to the company I proposed to finish it off and fix the final pages.

Luckily I already found 2 jobs that can accept me thanks to my cousins, finally things that are troubling my life has just begun.

Roland

R

Roland

I came back from a long training and some exercise every Sunday.
I beat the record of my Coach's lesson - The Butterfly swim and the Dolphin Kick.
I also beat my master's challenge at the Arnis training, I used 3 Sticks at one time to stun the enemy, And I kicked him in the legs to be paralyzed for .31 Seconds :D I'm going to Professional's Lesson next week! Woo! :D After the long training, I went to Mini-Stop to eat some pasta and some Bread plus I drank 3 bottles of Gatorade and I pumped up, I went to a nearest forest smashing some bottles for training and cans, using my Baseball bat and my Arnis, Yeah, It's some enjoying day.

Roland

R

Roland

An old friend of mine visited my Chatbox, We discussed the old days we hangout at Xat! :D Jandro was my closest friend in xat :D

tv6f.png

Roland

R

Roland

After chatting with my Closest friend, Jandro I'm browsing more sprites for my graphic collection, I turned off the many lights on the living room and switched on the energy saving lamps, I saw there were no lights outside the house and I'm scared that some white stuff roaming around in the front yard so I opened the outside lights. Then, my cousin opened the damn living room lights [that consumes lots of electricity] AGAIN. ::Facepalm:: Tommorow, I'll be removing the living room lightbulbs and switch on the Lamps every night :3

Level 6
Came back home about an hour ago. It was a long trip, really. Here are just some events: ineffectually spent a day and money in Moscow (understood that I hate big cities), visited granddad at his country house and learned how to handle a combat knife a bit from him, went for mushroom hunt alone and tried to chase some saigas. Then visited my niece and her mother (who is my sister, duh). And finally I'm here writing this.

Roland

R

Roland

Doing a 3 Projects in school.

~Summary of Beowulf [English]
~Trivia of Jose Rizal [Filipino]
~Full background information of Mongolia [History]

And some assignments.
~Full background information of Japan. [English]

Roland

R

Roland

Yeah, It's very hard to find in the internet, So I need help with my friends Timothy [The Wizard]

Roland

R

Roland

Yes, I can't find any the Complete summary of Beowulf but I have finished the Full background of Mongolia.

EDIT - Went to a Rehabilitation center to visit my Close friend, Edmond DeGuzman - He has Schizophrenia and he's been asking me "Where the heck is Barrack Obama doing in my pants?!"

Roland

R

Roland

Thanks! but, Do you have A Shorter summary of it? I've been browsing crap and I don't understand the whole story tho since I kept on reading 30 times. >,<

Have they never told you in school that sites such as wikipedia should only be used as a basic information basis, and you have to search the information together for yourself and then take out and rewrite the most important things on your own? >.>

Yeah, My English teacher told me to just find a shorter summary of it >,<

Level 6
Oh, looks like everyone else helped Roland and I'm late, maybe?..
Anyway, today I was doing crap and listening to random songs from my collections. So, I've just been wasting and killing my time. I hate myself for that.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I realized jondrean is a name somewhere :D Downloading D3 starter edit. Might buy it if it's good...

Roland

R

Roland

Let's not say the Word "Hackers" here in this site, let's just say Bad users using that program.

On-Topic: Went to a Tutorial center and learned some Advanced algebra and Trigonometry.

Level 32
Breakfast - Bread and Nutella
WarCraft - WE and Hive
Lunch - Chicken
WarCraft - Risk Devolution Online and Hive
Basketball - Back yard
Dinner - Grilled Shrimp YUMMMM
Football - American football (EDIT: Watched football :p)
Movie - Grown Ups 2
WarCraft - Azeroth Wars Online
HiveWorkshop - Right now

Roland

R

Roland

Bored and kept on studying Physics. Dayum life.
EDIRT! - I was trying to login hive but I ain't cuz some douchebag in my Xat account bypassed all my accounts in Hive, Skype and Xat.
I Reset'ed and reported to the staff [Except hive] But the damn staff didn't noticed me so I just restored all accounts and passwords of mine... -,-" and Periodical exams will be on 8/15/13 D8 FUU~

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I realized jondrean is a name somewhere :D Downloading D3 starter edit. Might buy it if it's good...

It's not good. IT'S AWESOME! Blizzard's masterpiece, like all of their games. Going to order it tomorrow :) Digital would be instant play, but I need the sexy Blizzard case.

Roland

R

Roland

Watching some Cute angry bird toons <3 X^D And playing with my pet cat.
and, Sketching a new RPG Character for my Story-line projects.

Roland

R

Roland

My friend Jeric was here in the house visiting me and my cousin, Daniel. we ate baked macaroni and drank 3 Bottles of Royal Cola.

Roland

R

Roland

Stalking my Schoolmates [Douchebags] On facebook, Using a Private/Incognito account. Hehe. and Patting my pet cat beside me :3

Status
Not open for further replies.