• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

I've been drawing my favorite samurai Idol, Zatoichi, It's still in a pencil version and finishing the details.. I doodled zatoichi at my School library :p Then, 4 2nd year students were rushed at the hospital very fast, They had head traumas.. I don't know what exactly happened, but it was very weird as fuck.

Roland

R

Roland

I Doodled alot and Doodle a creepy thing requested by my Schoolmate, Going to dinner at Dad's buffet, :3

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Won a match with roach sh with no aa, opponent made vikings banshee tank bio, swarm hosts are pretty hilarious units ^^

Roland

R

Roland

gacy.png

Had a Serious discussion and a meeting with my 2 Trusty friends, Daffa and The Wizard.

Roland

R

Roland

~ Came home from school
~ Took a Bath
~ Ate grilled cheese sandwich
~ Logged on to The Hive workshop

/End.

Roland

R

Roland

~ Ate dinner with my Uncle and Drank 3 beers of Gins [San Miguel Ginebra]
~ My uncle became drunk and passes out
~ Playing with my pet cat
~ Turned on the laptop
~ Log'oned in THW
~ Loggin' on in Skype
~ Closing skype

/End

Roland

R

Roland

~Slept a Long time peacefully
~Had a serious headache
~Logged in at THW
~Logging in at skype
~Logging both of them
~Checking xat.com
~Logging out Xat.com
~Turning off the computer
~Eat breakfast
~Go back to sleep again.

/End.

Roland

R

Roland

Watched the hobbit and logined to hive and became happy that Trolman is now banned :D

Level 6
Went to the forest again. There was a rain last night, so I hadn't stayed there for long due to overall dampness.
And now Motorhead's concert in Moscow is cancelled. Because of f*cking hematoma on Lemmi's leg. I hate this world. Really.

Roland

R

Roland

Enjoyed my Happy night and ate samgyupsal with my Uncle in the Nearest restaurant Don Dayon, then I went to home and took a bath plus I fell asleep in my bedroom hugging my Pet cat, Gingerpoh

@RUI: Here's a screenshot that I'm watching.

aJ3P5Bs.png

I'm really enjoying my Happy Long weekend [Monday No Classes, State of The Nation's address]

Roland

R

Roland

I also had a eating contest with my uncle while we were drinking beer and eating lots of samgyupsal. So, my Uncle won.. I didn't took the chance to get a 3,000 Php. for the prize :<

Roland

R

Roland

Is your machete Rusted? you might have Tetanus.
Oh, Trolman was banned cause he broke a rule.

Roland

R

Roland

I've been messing with my Signatures, So I made a creepy one..
Then, Checking posts on my Contest thread at the PRS Group page.

Roland

R

Roland

No laws are applied on Fair-view city, Plus, I've been drinking beer/gin since 1st year HS With my Pals during a overnight party..

Then, I cooked yummy Spaghetti and bought 1 bottle of Royal cola, Released my Uncle's Mega beer glass [THE CLEVELAND BROWN'S COLLECTOR'S EDITION Aka Big Slim-Jim] and drank whole of it.

enjoyed my meal and went back to my desk drawing some new designs for my Project at the Incoming event in school [Buwan Ng Wika (Filipino Language day)] doodled Jose Rizal and some Filipino heroes.

Level 6
@Roland
I'm not talking anything 'bout arrhythmia. Just the BP.

So, today I went and bought the transport box for my cat. Maybe that's all. Will spend the rest of day doing nonsense stuff.

Roland

R

Roland

Oh I see, Well, I've been nuts and Acting immature in the internet again..
As Well browsing disturbing death pictures and Documenting~Reality.com

Then, Messing people on Xat.com and acting like Bad-ass pimpster.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Played XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Saving system is gay as fuck, it saves every minute, and the bad thing is that it only makes like 5 auto saves, it will replace any older save. Good thing I did a save at some point... Other than that, it's a great game :)

Roland

R

Roland

A Man was selling balut and I bought 2 then, I ate it and drank some of the Yolk's juice, It's very yummy and delicious tho. then, Drank coke mismo and went home and watched some videos in Youtube.

Some people think that Balut isn't good and it's very squeamish.

The Information of "Balut"

Status
Not open for further replies.