• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

I slept @ 1:30 AM - 1:30 PM, Woke up exactly at 1:30 PM and ate noodles and mushroom soup. then, studied my books for my Coming monthly examinations. I just studied mathematics [High School Algebra - Binomials and Trinomials.] I'm quite mind-fucked today.

Roland

R

Roland

This is the "WILD" Mushroom soup that my uncle makes.

Wild+Mushroom+Soup.jpg

Roland

R

Roland

Watching this shit while browsing crap on google for my examinations. :p

nx7n.png

Roland

R

Roland

Pissed off today, my uniform is fucked up, -50 in English [Cause of an asshole classmate of mine named "Mr. Buduy Dulay AKA Sihr Charles E. Dulay na Putanginang bobo at gago." and shouted all the answers in the group quiz] Fuck, that asshole. Me and my other group mates punched him in the Ass and in the nose too..

Then, it's raining here but no umbrella or Money for tricycle to home so I had to fucking walk.. then, All my books and my notebooks/important papers are fucking soaked... FUUU.

I realized that the TELEPHONE PLUG IS NOT FUCKING PLUGGED PROPERLY FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! So I can't call my damn uncle!! >,< Worst day evar.. Plus... My Uncle kicked me out on my favorite room :( For some 12yr old asshole named Charlton. [British boarding mate.]

BTW
Sorry for the trashtalks and the filipino badwords! )x

Level 6
Pissed off today, my uniform is fucked up, -50 in English [Cause of an asshole classmate of mine named "Mr. Buduy Dulay AKA Sihr Charles E. Dulay na Putanginang bobo at gago." and shouted all the answers in the group quiz] Fuck, that asshole. Me and my other group mates punched him in the Ass and in the nose too..

Then, it's raining here but no umbrella or Money for tricycle to home so I had to fucking walk.. then, All my books and my notebooks/important papers are fucking soaked... FUUU.

I realized that the TELEPHONE PLUG IS NOT FUCKING PLUGGED PROPERLY FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! So I can't call my damn uncle!! >,< Worst day evar.. Plus... My Uncle kicked me out on my favorite room :( For some 12yr old asshole named Charlton. [British boarding mate.]

BTW
Sorry for the trashtalks and the filipino badwords! )x

Tough day for you, really.
And I'm going to the forest again, I guess.

Roland

R

Roland

An hour ago, Before dinner, I was offline and I made this 2 Glamorous and Magnificent personal signatures and graphics.

Q8Fp9Ud.png

ai45.png

I made it approximately 20 Minutes per Layer on Paint.NET.
Cause I was bored while listening Binomials and Tri-Nominals. in youtube -,-"

Level 35
I woke up damn late with sore feet after being at a festival. But damn it was time well spent, so enjoyed concerts with Metallica (awesome), SlipKnot, Volbeat, Queens of the Stoneage, Airbourne (damn he is crazy) and so forth.

Now back and going to a couple of friends to discuss some game stuff, luckily I can use my bike - so less walking involved :grin:

Roland

R

Roland

You know guys, I can make moar.. :3
And oh, I will make a fitting signature for my THW Acc!! :D

Anyway, Bad-trip again, Charles E. Dulay kept on insulting me "Mr. Cockadoo" and I punched him directly in the nose and got sent to the Guidance..

Then, some THW Douchebag posting Hatred messages on our big daddy, ralle :'( I'm so Tauts!

Level 20

Anyway, Bad-trip again, Charles E. Dulay kept on insulting me "Mr. Cockadoo" and I punched him directly in the nose and got sent to the Guidance..

Then, some THW Douchebag posting Hatred messages on our big daddy, ralle :'( I'm so Tauts!

Aaaaaaand, you punched a staff again. Have you saw a psychiatrist today?

Roland

R

Roland

That douche~bag [Charles E. Dulay] isn't a teacher at all.
and oh! Just made the 2nd signature cause of boredumnez! :D

goHoW8B.png

I hope it's actual size will fit on the signature for a test.

The shitty Signature failed :(
q9Ngfkr.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 9

God dammit dude, stop punching people man.
If I were the principal of the school, I'd like you to get expelled.

Roland

R

Roland

Well, According to the Guidance Councilor [Lourdes soriano] I have 5/10 Violations listed on her Student and staff behavior records. if I get 6 I would be suspended by the next 3 weeks or months.

Level 9
Well, According to the Guidance Councilor [Lourdes soriano] I have 5/10 Violations listed on her Student and staff behavior records. if I get 6 I would be suspended by the next 3 weeks or months.

That's stupid. Our school has a 5 violation list. You should have been expelled by now.

Level 3
What I did today? I watched trolman's epic fails!

Becasue happenings like this are gay.

Becasue happenings like this

Becasue?

Wrong spelling! Study first!

Your makin me laughter, contiune

Wahahaha! Whatta Dumb person!

Wi-fi-pedia words of the day:
becasue: a word originated from a gay cock sucker
contiune: is a request from a bullshit!

Roland

R

Roland

I know. But I'm lucky from that wise old woman. She's 78 Years old.

Roland

R

Roland

Did I? I don't live in cebu! I live in the capital city of the philippines, Manila, Quezon city.

Status
Not open for further replies.