• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Okay, well, here it goes, I got NWN 2. I am convinced my computer is gonna blow because the graphics seem a bit advanced, but I liked the story of NWN 1 so much that I couldn't help myself.

Well, got same situation here, but haven't got NWN 2 yet :p

Roland

R

Roland

I had a Blood Transfusion at the SBGH [San Bartolome General Hospital] The donor was my Very best friend named Manuel F. De Guzman. It was a Successful blood transfusion tho.

then, I returned to School and Played P.E With my friends and Team Alpha [My team] Actually won the game of Basketball :D I almost passed out tho..

Roland

R

Roland

Hera and I are sick Bros :p He haz dengue and I haz blood pressure and sugar problem :3

Roland

R

Roland

I am from another location, Hera_ is from Cebu, Philippines.
I live in North Fairview, in the capital city of the Philippines, [Quezon City]

Level 12
Began packing for Greece, noticed that I can't log on to Northrend. Wondering if I'm the only one who can't log on to Northrend. Tonight I have to wake up at 3 am because the bus goes at 4 am. Damn... But shit, I'm going to Greece!

Roland

R

Roland

Woah, That's one strict P.E Class! D: My arm was almost dislocated too! [At P.E Class (6/28/13)]

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Well NWN2 doesn't look as intriguing story-wise as NWN1 was at first sight. Then the companions we get to pick up thus far (the brawl dwarf and the demonic girl) are sorta hard-headed, the dwarf's attitude is annoying and the girl's voice is irritating. T.T

Roland

R

Roland

I kept on having Rib cage pain and Vomiting 3 time at the Plastic bag that the nurse gave me.. I'm still at the hospital tho, Watching Zatoichi - The Blind Swordsman [SUBBED] At my netbook and chattin' too :D

Roland

R

Roland

I was gonna Close my eyes then the Doctor came, He gave me a A paracetamol for Blood pressure and sugar.. Well, I don't know if I have a disorder in my body or abnormalities. :'(
Damn... and, After I took the prescription I reviewed the following subjects when I was AFK at hive.

Status
Not open for further replies.