• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

What you did today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Lol, they are against each other even though they are based on the same Torah (that's called different in Christians). So they are actually more of the same. Can't tell why don't they like each other anyway.

Roland

R

Roland

Went to the Church with my father and Ate Cheeseburger at McDonalds :D

Roland

R

Roland

Btw, Roland, where did you get that admiral coloured picture? AFAIK he's yet to appear in the anime episodes:eek:

The Admiral Issho Fujitora avatar?

Well, search it on google,
There's alot of Colored versions on him..

Well it only hurt for a while when I was walking.

and oh, Is the dog Anti-Rabies injected?

I'm worried cause you'll have rabies.. :<

Level 6
@Roland

Haven't searched him on google, have been too lazy:p

@Sky Green

If you haven't seen the doctor already, you better do it.

Roland

R

Roland

Sunday, 6/30/13:

I made this damn Signature for like 4 Minutes based on One Piece Gigant battle 2 [The Jinbe sprite] then swept leaves at the garage..

Here's the link for the signature.

RolandJinbeSig.Png

Today,
I enjoyed cooking Beefsteak during TLE Classes at the TLE room, And Group III [My Group] Won first prize! :D

Then, Rescued a black stray kitten and called the P.A.W.S Philippines.

Level 12
944459_610258385665054_1563221417_n.jpg

Could someone please tell me name of the actor which are in the place of these faces, I'll be so grateful and also will give free cookies, thanks. I need it.

Level 12
Luffy, how could it be that you don't know Mr. Bean?

Well, the show never played on my country's television. I am sorry, is that some kind of crucial/life saving knowledge or something? Because I think, my little ignorance about that stuff might have got a little overreacted by some people. Oh should I have known it for sure before? There was no way I could.

Level 6
Well, the show never played on my country's television. I am sorry, is that some kind of crucial/life saving knowledge or something? Because I think, my little ignorance about that stuff might have got a little overreacted by some people. Oh should I have known it for sure before? There was no way I could.

You sound too angry. Like if I offended you somehow:eek: Sorry, didn't want to.
He's just great guy, this Rowan Atkinson.

Level 32
You sound too angry. Like if I offended you somehow:eek: Sorry, didn't want to.
He's just great guy, this Rowan Atkinson.

Lol. If you offended someone, don't say: You sound too angry.

Today, I was thinking how I missed my friends party because of being to lazy to go on fb after my vacation from a no internet place...

Played WC

Then I went to someones house

Played WC

Hive time

Whats next?

Level 12
Well, sorry if I sounded angry, I didn't mean to. I might have overreacted a bit as well. Just, there was no way I could have known the guy's name. I knew his face tho. Well whatever, a new day and a new knowledge, I am grateful.

Edit: What happened to official LoL thread on general gaming :( That's murder!

Level 12
Went hiking with my dad as a preparation for Mt Olympus. Felt something weird in my stomache, asked myself where I will be when diarrhea strikes, ate nutella, played a little on b.net. I brainstormed about adding new characters to my Kro'Shun lore. That's bout it.

Level 12
I know how it was created. Hero Of Universe farted. (that is being my account)
I remember that there was one LoL topic somewhere around here but I cannot seem to find it at general gaming anymore! I remember the times when they were even talking about it at here "what you did today" topic, continuously. I need it back now!

Roland

R

Roland

I was sick for 2 Days due to High fever, Then I was sent to the hospital to check my Blood pressure and the sugar, I was shocked cause my Blood sugar was so damn high then, I returned to school happily but suddenly passed out during Math classes, and got sent to the hospital AGAIN.

Result: 453.9 and The blood pressure was like 30+

I didn't ate for 2 days and I had strong pains at the legs, Ribs, Head and the hands...

Roland

R

Roland

Anyway, What hospital are you in, Hera? I'm at San Bartolome General Hospital :p At the Room 35, I'm actually taking a nap with my pet cat, watching TV while using my Netbook I brought :3

Status
Not open for further replies.