• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Just played warcraft 3... IT WAS HORRIBLE D:

Edit: Just played starcraft 2: got promoted to gold :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Roland

R

Roland

I Watched one piece movie 6 and it was very disturbing but awesome.. I check some gory images at documenting-reality site and went to my uncle's mortuary [Near my village] Then, My uncle dissected a dead body that got stabbed in the chest and head 3 times.. Well, I wasn't scared.. Then, went home to cook some mushroom soup for breakfast.. And logging in to T.H.W.

Level 30
went out for a mass, then went to the mall to buy some important stuff like school and more stuff, then went home to fix something here and there, then browsed some stuff here, restarted taking a home gym by myself and finally I collapsed

Roland

R

Roland

12 MN Philippines - I cried and Saw a dead cat along with her little dead babies in the near forest, I rescued some of the survived kittens cause a Pack of Angry savage monkeys killed some of the Little kittens I brought my survival knife and stabbed the face of the angry monkey in the forest.. Then some "Ghost-like" White face man appeared 3 Meters away from me then I was shocked, I went home immediately and almost got chased by that weird thing... I don't know if slenderman exists here in the Philippines, Or just some dead camper in the forest... Nawh.. I went home and started to make horror stories and ate wild mushroom soup [3 Bowls...] Then took a bath and I passed out..

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Played melee with Grid profile in sc2. I was in anger so much, that if someone would've come to my room on that moment, I would've hit him at the face.

Roland

R

Roland

Spent my whole freaking day at home.. Playing with my cat and Slept for 30 Hours..

Roland

R

Roland

Messing Stuff on Paint net, Having a painful headache, I can still take the serious pain and Drinking coffee while watching One piece episode 598. Poor Law :<

Roland

R

Roland

I kept on decorating my Profile :p And drinking Wild mushroom soup [In Indonesian: Cendawan Liar] With Cheesebread.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Read about spawning for sc2. Somehow thought it was an april fools... what...

Roland

R

Roland

Played Torchlight II And woop'd out the ratlin's asses and slept peacefully.

Roland

R

Roland

Eating Pork and Beans, Goat White cheese sandwich and a Coconut juice while playing Torchlight 2, I'm at Act 3 Now... On to the final step muhahah! "][Le me Cheater] Hehe.

Level 35
Suffering from this bad connection signal, I dunno how long i still can handle it.

I feel you, last two days have been a long list of disconnects and very low speed.

However looking forward to a day without those problems. Hence I figure I'll be working on request, hearing an audiobook, taking my bike out to buy some tickets for a theater show and later I have training.

Roland

R

Roland

Completed all the quests in Torchlight, I accidentally talked to a lady at the Minefields and I realized that she restarted all the quest <:( I was gonna go to the Endless adventure! D:> Thus, I'm alone again in the house for 12 Hours... :D HOMEALONE WITH KITTY <3

Roland

R

Roland

Having serious headache while I'm at my Uncle's Morgue-place and drinking Coffee and Mushroom soup for remedy.

Roland

R

Roland

Last night I had a temporary medium fever, Then my Uncle sent a Quack Doctor to Recover me, He gave me a Mahlungay and some Gaby Leaves and mashed it to a Sour-Taste Soup well, I vomited 3x and Drank the soup... Then.. I recovered.. Well, Today, My uncle went to work cause there was a emergency in his Morgue.. [A Man got ran over by a truck, The man's face was so shattered even his brain got smashed too.] Well, I wanted to post the picture what happened, But I don't wanna break the rules. Nvm..... That's all.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Thunder broke my motherboard. Fuck this.

Roland

R

Roland

6/10/13 - Went to Anilao, Batangas, I enjoyed the beach well today, I'm red as a Damn Tomato.. lol. and bored.

Roland

R

Roland

Bored and Didn't enjoyed the fucking school, Plus, More ignorant and asshole teachers... and a Stupider Principal in school, I could wish that my school is infested with roaches :p

Roland

R

Roland

PE class at the PE Room then some classmate of mine "Accidentally" Pressed the Fire alarm and Alarmed the whole school, Which he is now Suspended for 3 Weeks, Such a strict school.

Status
Not open for further replies.