• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

I was in EldoRadio Luxembourg listening radio with my Friend DonPaule then my cat covered the pc and mewing for food, My heart melted so I fed him food. :3

Roland

R

Roland

Scared and Homealone at night, I hope I can survive myself alone in the night lol.

I was in EldoRadio Luxembourg listening radio with my Friend DonPaule then my cat covered the pc and mewing for food, My heart melted so I fed him food. :3
Wait what. Why are you listening to Luxembourgish radio? lol

Anywho, finally weekend and done with tests for now. (Next one's only going to be next Friday)
Guess I finally have time for some gaming: CivV, Dragon Age 2 and Guild Wars 2, here I come!

Roland

R

Roland

Wait what. Why are you listening to Luxembourgish radio? lol

I am Listening to Luxembourgish cause I like the music but I don't freaking understand the DJ and some advertisements too. I love the funky musics there too lol. Eldoradio~! :3

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Ugh, I hate this time on sc2, everyone's doing placements and noobs (like me) gets crushed down. Today I was on the mood to play a lot of sc2, but I lost 9 from 10 of my games.
I asked nicely on a guy what has been his league before, no answer.
After 16 minutes I'm going to lose, ragequit with a lot of trash talk (of course), check his profile: he was platinum, me bronze...
I asked him, I could've just leave the game...

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

(Starcraft 2) Just noticed silvers are easier to beat than bronzes, hope I get promoted soon. ^^

Edit: Promotion feels so good, I finally broke the curse of bronze league

Last edited by a moderator:

Roland

R

Roland

GOD I JUST wANT TO BEAT THAT CAT'S FACE IN wHAT THE F*********** IS IT SO HAPPY ABOUT????????????????????????????????????/ :ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage:

Don't beat my little Juno kitty, I will beat you to death :ogre_frown: Never piss my little juno!

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I got busted from inspecting element with google chrome in school and my teacher raged to me. A lot.

Roland

R

Roland

I worked all night in the Computer shop, Visited my father's house and slept there took care of my little kitty and I had a Medium fever for a couple of hours, I slept all day just for work. lol, At this time: 9:20 AM Philippine time, I just watched TV chatted with my friends in xat.com and cuddle time with my kitten.

That's all :p

Had a bit of fun re-coloring a few images.
Recolors

OriginalEdited
attachment.php

attachment.php
OriginalEdited
attachment.php

attachment.php
OriginalEdited
attachment.php

attachment.php

Yay for learning how to use masks. (<3 I3lackDeath)

Attachments

• yunhocatchmealbumsmall.PNG
    yunhocatchmealbumsmall.PNG
    234.2 KB · Views: 195
  • yunhocm2.PNG
    yunhocm2.PNG
    187.6 KB · Views: 149
  • krys.png
    krys.png
    129.9 KB · Views: 180
  • krys2.png
    krys2.png
    118.3 KB · Views: 179
  • vic1.PNG
    vic1.PNG
    139.4 KB · Views: 211
  • vic8small.png
    vic8small.png
    93.8 KB · Views: 231

Roland

R

Roland

What did I do today C: Longie C:

I went to my Cousin's house cause my Aunt called and she said her house got raided, The thieves only stole the broken Laptop lol, And she blotted at Police station to report then we My parents saw the suspect (In CCTV Cameras) (A Blonde-Haired man riding in a Silver Toyota Vios [Old version]) It was 9:30 AM Sharp when my cousin, Ariel went to the computer shop to work with me, And he got home and got shocked that the house is full wide raided by blonde-haired skinny a-holes, Well, I saw some Improvised weapons and arms, I was shocked tho and a Man in a strait jacket nearby the Police Station jail lol. It's a long day I had and it's kinda cool investigating the Blonde-Haired faggot... Hmm maybe it's justin beaver... lol oh well :)

That's all what happened, Quotes are Acceptable (NOT MULTI-QUOTEZ)

Roland

R

Roland

My forehead hurts and I realized I have a medium size cyst growing O^O
Took my little kitten a bath and voted for the T.I.C for P.R.S Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.