• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

Enjoying my Very slow Weekend day here at my House, donating old stuff for the poor at the Nearest orphanage :)

Roland

R

Roland

Late and went to school, the stupid boy scout scoutmaster gave me a fucking penalty about the late..

Roland

R

Roland

Yeah, the stupid scoutmaster gave me 30 times the pushups in one arm. Then, the damn uniform that my parents gave me is too damn small lol.

Roland

R

Roland

It's Monday. Every Monday is Scouting day, that's why there's a scoutmaster in school.
I wore a boy scout uniform but it's too damn small.

Roland

R

Roland

I'm enrolled there now, I can't change to another school, I love Atherton school tho.

Level 14
Made my 1000th post!!!

161012,xcitefun-congratulations-7.jpg

Roland

R

Roland

My dad was rushed to the hospital..... And I'm the only person alone in the house, damnit.

Roland

R

Roland

I was sent to the Guidance office cause I punched my Gay English teacher who called me an asshole.

Roland

R

Roland

Well, I don't have any damn homework and I Haz 500 Php from my Mom, and planning to have a food trip along with my classmates on friday. >:)

Roland

R

Roland

I got sent to the Guidance office cause I slapped the Guidance councilor, Ms. Lourdes Soriano.. Reason: She was being sarcastic on me during Filipino classes.

Roland

R

Roland

Enjoyed P.E Class, My back hurts cause I played "Luksong Baka" 3x times. Then "Calling - Calling". Then, went to a computer shop to play L4D with my Friends.

Roland

R

Roland

Slept the whole morning and attended Jewish - Christian mass at 9:36 AM. at Sta. Lucia

Chapel.

Roland

R

Roland

I'm going to a Christian - Jewish church at Novaliches with my Father.

Status
Not open for further replies.