• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

Been that, watched that already.. and I only laughed at the Orange cat before..

Roland

R

Roland

Woah, Too damn early! :D Well, Just woke up early on the Hospital bed.. damn, I had a bad dream! I got chased by a Cannibalistic ralle! D:

Roland

R

Roland

Well, I was watching TV then, The doctor and his Nurse came along with a Very ill person, The doctor introduced him and his name is "Daniel DeGuzman" age 16 He's really damn sick and he has Tumors on his face... Well, yeah, I'm kinda creeped out by that person.. Then, I slept again with him.. [Now, me and Daniel are Roommate patients D:]

Roland

R

Roland

I'm still confined tho.. But, when my Illness is recovered, I'm fucking out of there.

Roland

R

Roland

Finally, I'm fucking out of the Hospital, Now I can have Limitless sugar and more anger :p just kidding, I might pass out cause of that... Anyway, Played Vice city and finished all the Missions approximately 12:03 PM - 8:58 Didn't cheated :3 And, ate a Quarter Pound burger at McDonalds :3 But, Sadly, Daniel DeGuzman [My Roommate and a Dengue patient] Passed away due to Loss of Blood platelets. :( I'll pray for that boy.. Thus, took a bath and Watched One Piece.

THE END.

Roland

R

Roland

Yeah, the damn Hospital smells like 30,000 Dead bodies on the Morgue Ox

Roland

R

Roland

I kinda Like dead bodies of Humans, But the smell is awful, I'm now on my Uncle's house :D

Roland

R

Roland

I'MMA RAGE TO DEATH!! YARGGG! Just kidding, I will... Just gonna Watch Op then :D

Well, By the way, I don't know what's the illness for High Blood pressure.... Hmm.. Oh well! :D

Level 12
High blood pressure causes veins and heart to explode on later ages. However, when you are young, high blood pressure means that you are more energetic, and you will fall asleep harder than others. But it's dangerous if it goes the same for the future.

Roland

R

Roland

But the weird thing, why youths [Aged 14 - 17] are having High blood pressure problems?
This never happened to any of my friends in the real life.

Level 12
But the weird thing, why youths [Aged 14 - 17] are having High blood pressure problems?
This never happened to any of my friends in the real life.

It could be genetical problems or obesity.

Went jogging and beat my own record. Good day :')

I like House M.D. joggling.

--

I love street musicians. Today, I was having a casual walk on the street and there were 3 blues musicians, set up amps on the street and stuff. A chill went down my spine when I heard them. Probably they were poor people, playing on streets for 12 hours a day, living in misery. Despite that, they weren't looking moody. And the music they were playing was good. It really got to me. It made my body hair and my nipples hard. I was sad. Then I thought about my mother who only cared about my future and nothing else. I hated that. I had many dreams before. But how many of them did I accomplish? The answer would be none. She literally didn't consider anything other than my future, things she didn't consider includes my happiness. I hate your guts, mom. I guess I would want to be in place of those musicians. I can never forgive you for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.