• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

I woke up and Logined to the hive then I saw Lots of PM by ralle.
I was given an Infraction by Ralle, well I broke some rules tho.
Then, I'll Logout and Go back to sleep..

Still sleepy~

Level 6
HAHAHAHAHAH. /evillaugh
If you get hooked you're dead. I already am.

Kpop is only the beginning...before two years i started listening to K-pop,then watching K-pop movies and dramas,listening J-pop,watchign J-dramas and movies,playing korean rpgs,now i'm about to learn chinese in the university :goblin_yeah: .I've been infected by Asia.. and guys .. its spreadin'...

Level 6
K-Pop: people saying random English words while crazy shit happens in the background.
Oh, I forgot that they don't actually say the words, they just move their mouths while the song is played.

Yeah well,you can listen to your perfect Justin Bieber style music,and we,the K-pop fans will keep listening to sexy korean girls who ''just move their mouths while the song is played.''And actually make way better music.

Won't Argue more ^^

Level 6
All the pop of some certain amount of years is the same
shit
, really.

Was studying math with Hendrix as the soundtrack. And now I want to go for a short walk to the railroad and to the shop for the ice-cream. Been a long term since I've tasted it, so I'm in anticipation for it :)

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Finished Starcraft Master, damn that shitload of rage, but yeah, feeling great not :)

Level 6
Setting sail going to the Capital City this night, then to the countryside. Will come back no later than at the 5th of August. See you, everyone!

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Wow, caught Resident Evil at the end when they try to escape the zombie people. Coincidentally, sonofjay had told me about its music composer today, but I believe it might have been a video game (Or is it a movie only?).

Now going to watch Resident Evil: Retribution* coming up next.

EDIT: Damn translations.

Last edited:

Roland

R

Roland

The Annoying douche-boy has returned.
And the hive workshop will have chaos.

-JUST KIDDING-

Finished participating a Slogan contest in school..
Thus, I have a big cyst in my left eye, I had to cover it with my Eye patch. YAARRR MADAPAKA. It's pretty painful.
And Going to spend my whole day at the computer tommorow. MUAHAH! :D

Roland

R

Roland

Just keep on Working on my Horror - Survival Novel.
"The Apocalypse - Survivor's curse"

Roland

R

Roland

Wooo! I won the Slogan contest at school! YAY! :D 2ND ranking! X') And! They also gave me an award! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

15 pooled some protoss in silver, got to gold, more 15 pooling of toss.

Later: I decided to make a video of me succeeding in starcraft master, I was soo frustrated and the video was like 40 minutes long that included me raging. After making that windows told me I had no disk space available and the video did not got got saved. GHAAAASH I hate computers... Could anyone tell me why does the computer save stuff on C drive (small SSD) even when I redirected my documents folder to 1 TB HDD, that includes the videos folder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Since I won the Slogan contest, It was a sad moment that the Fucking teacher didn't gave me the Medal, which I don't deserve it cause I cheated. (Fuck it.) Then, Got really mad on That asshole charles E. dulay and smashed a baseball bat on his skull and he was sent to the hospital. [Green~stick crack on his cheek bone] Then, the Guidance counselor told me to bring my uncle to school for 1 to 1 talk with the old woman [the guidance counselor] and Also the Principal to Drop out of that fucking school or get suspended by 3 weeks strait.

Sorry for the Vulgar words, but, I'm really angry today.
Thus, I'm having a Bad day, Resting on a Sofa and Having a Really painful headache.

Did you know that you are a horrible person?
And then you complain that people are mad at you because of no apparent reason? Jeez. Get your shit together.

Roland

R

Roland

I've been A horrible person since my Parents sadly left me for Years.
And I've been having anger issues on it.

I've been A horrible person since my Parents sadly left me for Years.
And I've been having anger issues on it.

That what happened to you does not justify what you did to others.
Beside your constant anger towards banned or retired Hive users, totally arrogant behaviour most of the time you smashed someone's head.
Do you think this is cool? Nope. You are just a tosspot.

Level 20
My father bought me a Starcraft 2 Wings of Liberty, and it is my first time playing ^^ (I'm not that kind of person who play the expansion first). The campaigns were nice tho the quests are pretty generic, but I enjoyed it. The world editor was too hard than i expected, damn, guess gonna learn these things again.

Roland

R

Roland

I kept on Collecting sprites and Pixel GFX at Deviant art, with full permission on the authors :)

Roland

R

Roland

I didn't, The teachers gave me one last warning on bullying, Plus I kept on hanging around with my Close - Friends at school :)

Way to support hostility, boys. Stop spitting on each other already.

I read party programs in order to have an idea of what/who I am actually going to vote for in the upcoming elections,
aswell as updated an Excel-File I created to make following my study progress both easier and more organized.
Needless to say, the statistics did not please me.

Way to support hostility, boys. Stop spitting on each other already.

I read party programs in order to have an idea of what/who I am actually going to vote for in the upcoming elections,
aswell as updated an Excel-File I created to make following my study progress both easier and more organized.
Needless to say, the statistics did not please me.

Wahl-O-Mat ?
I neither have the idea whom I give my vote. Every local and over-local party only talk bullshit.

Roland

R

Roland

Working on This:
OzaG8Sk.png

It's A bit quick and Just edited A few Touches including the Glow.

And My friend is Arguing me on skype:

p4BpNPr.png

And oh, It's done, Here's the Final Scale.
I found the Base sprite from Google 3 Months ago :p
TWP.png

This is gonna be the Logo of Archange1's Group logo "The Wolf Pack"

Status
Not open for further replies.