• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

Enjoyed my Afternoon snack with my cousin and went to my Uncle's Morgue, I saw a dead man with a crushed ribs and a splatted lungs and heart... Dang, Poor man.

Roland

R

Roland

You know, amigo, you kept on saying that...

ON-TOPIC:

Gonna Do my Sunday Routine

~Woke up
~Gonna go to swimming classes
~Going to Arnis Classes
~Gym
~Smash Bottles again :3
~Preparing tomorrow for school

Roland

R

Roland

Finished swimming lessons and arnis training but didn't smashed bottles for training -,-"

Ate a Burger in McDonald's and the Quarter pounder looks shit. The stacked it very messy

Watched a Filipino Horror movie named: Aswang I don't really understand the full plot and the scenes cause they fucking skipped the gory and sick parts -__- Scumbag, G.M.A!

Level 35
Watched an Uwe Boll movie (Assault on Wall-street - Decent I guess, though also kinda disturbing).

Then one of my dogs ran away just after I woke up, so had fun running around the neighborhood before I even had breakfast. We found it though, walking around confused as to where it was - so thats good.

Then I helped out in the garden, looked for a present to a marriage and looked on the work I have in progress for people :wink:

Anyway, thats the overall of today - though I still have some hours of work left today before I hit the sack.

Roland

R

Roland

Slept the whole night with my Uncle, I drooled a lot in the sofa... Woke up at 3 AM and ate bread and drank coffee. then went back to sleep

Roland

R

Roland

Today, I'm eating Mango tapioca! :D Yummy :3 My housemaid made the Mango Tapioca.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roland

R

Roland

Today, I just finished a Shitty Black man drawing of mine at Photoshop, It's the first and ever drawing I did.

xbrTDwL.png

Feel free to laugh at my drawing or any rude or vulgar words. Cause I don't damn care.

Level 13
That's not the correct usage of that meme. In fact, it makes it look even more wrong.
yeah, it looks so wrong

It would appear Roland completely misunderstood RED_BARON's comment.
Intriguing.
he didn't repond to RED_BARON's comment, maybe you right..

go to take a bath now then play GTA San Andreas :wink:

yesterday I have party hard like never before in my life, alcohol over 3 promils, beer, vodka, vine, visky(sorry if I spell bad), then some mixed drink of vodka and shweeps, i never driked better drink, made of fool of me so many times, doing abs on street, and you know what else xD, then i drinked again and again, on the end me two other frend and 3 girls shared 0,5 drink mixture of beer, vodka and vine.
Today I am screaming because my head wants to explode.

Roland

R

Roland

Just woke up and going to eat breakfast and go to school to review for the 1st Periodical Examinations to pass for the clearance for the end of school year.

Roland

R

Roland

Went home from school. Right now, I'm doodling some drawing requests from my friends and I ain't reviewing any shit for Tomorrow.

Roland

R

Roland

Finished sketching a Weasel druid xD his Left hand was fucked up with the ball pen, So I have nothing to do but to leave it then -,-"

Level 35
what the hell is minecraft, I never played or seen any picture of it, and why is that game so popular, i heard from my frends that is have horrible graphic.
Sorry for asking here.

Assuming your not joking (which I assume you almost must be to ask) -> https://minecraft.net/ or just search YouTube

Also while the Box aspect (Voxel) of the game stays, one can upgrade the graphic by simply applying a texture pack.

Roland

R

Roland

Another heck of A Bad day at school.

The Good ones is:

~I have 49/50 Score at Chemistry and Physics class
~I Memorized the Poem for Filipino Language week on 8/29-30/13

But the Bad news is:

~The fucking principal and the Guidance counselor gave me a Letter to bring my Uncle [Which I ripped it while going home :p]
~The Fucking old Security Guard sent me a Violation letter of Vandalism [Spraying Nude people on Walls]
~Blamed for destroying some chairs at the Classroom
And more.
~Uncle was sent to the hospital cause of Brain Hemorrhage.

Yeah, I hate living in this world -,-" I HATE YOU WEDNESDAY! I HATE THE MIDDLE OF THE DAMN DAY!! :mad:

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Got my Lumia 820. Very nice mix radio, hope it'll serve me well :)

Roland

R

Roland

Preparing for school and Borrowed some cash Php 120.00 For cooking project at school :)

Roland

R

Roland

4:30 PM - I'm at the School computer room! :D Good thing the teachers won't notice me and After i'm done checking, I'm going home :D

5:52 PM - Successfully went home from a food trip at McDonalds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 28
Wake up.

Think of what to do. Searches around in hive. Nothing interesting found. Tries to spam in chat... No one of course is even viewing the chat to be annoyed enough to reply with a rage message. Got bored. Drew. A buckler... From diablo 2. Re-joined kaelicious (became active again). Saw that the discussion became too serious and less spammy, so I decided to go watch a movie. Movie ended. Is now .. 2:00 am and I still havent done anything cool, except for that buckler, which I think turned out.. Well. Satisfying.

I hope tomorrow will be better ;)

Level 20
Got Minecraft today and can't play multiplayer coz no legit, and...
UndeadImmortal said:
First time playing Minecraft after a long time, I totally forgot almost all the sounds ingame. I created a new jungle world, walking forward, cutting trees, yadda-yadda, then I heard something from the back and I was like "wtf is that?", then suddenly a pig pops out from nowhere in front of me, I jumped like a retard from my desk.

Roland

R

Roland

Enjoyed P.E Class and found a iPhone on the jeep, So I went to the police station to report the missing phone on public. then, making 30 Projects and reviewing 10 Subjects for periodical examinations.

Level 23
Came home from our class retreat. It's was really fun and it was the first time me and the whole class spent the night together (Yes, boys and girls and the teachers slept in one huge room). None of us really slept because we were having too much fun. At maybe 4:30 in the morning, all of the pairs in the class enjoyed the best sunrise we have ever seen. <3

Oh, and I became a tad more active here again. :3

Roland

R

Roland

8/16/13 ~ 6:07 PM - At the computer shop and downloading paint net to work on my doodles for Kaelicious.

Roland

R

Roland

:ogre_icwydt: I loggined to the Hive Then something strange happened, I was surprised that 40% of the Hive users are now infected with Barryvalvia - Strange swag virus spreading the Hiveworkshop people. This is somewhat a strange Disease for the Hive people.. There's no cure for it.. hmm..

On Topic: Finished Reviewing and doing projects derp :p

Status
Not open for further replies.