• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Modding stuff in my World editor and Finding templates for my map..

| Daffa's Post in 3...2...1.... Or whoever he/she is.
V

Why is nearly every other post here yours?

Level 20
Was playing an rpg today with a group of pro players. Well, we're ready to fight a huge boss, but I got disconnected afterwards and I was the one who can only resurrect fallen teammates.

Why is nearly every other post here yours?

Because he thought that the thread name was "What are you doing right now?" instead of "What you did today?" xD

Roland

R

Roland

Enjoyed swimming.. After swimming My aunt forced me to cut my Funky Flat-top to a Military Cut -_-"

Roland

R

Roland

Woke up, Ate breakfast and waiting for my damn aunt to arrive from work... and also uploaded the most ugliest photo on Picture Photo Thread. -_-"

Roland

R

Roland

Lol... Baron's drunk xD

The owner of the house came here and inspected the roof... Well, It's full with dead birds o,o

Roland

R

Roland

7QFLgyO.png

CHOCOLATE!

Yeah, Another typical hangout on XatGraphics... XP

Level 23
^Yay! warchief is turning into an Otaku Orc! :))

Anyway, played Mercenary Online and I must say, it's a pretty cool game. It's not the usual FPS game too where you fight PvP where it's more of PvE and your enemies are a bunch of zombies, mummies, robots, etc.

Oh, and I also started drawing my character for the RP in Kaelicious. :3

Roland

R

Roland

Focusing on my Periodical Examinations for fuck sakes... I might return to school to seek my teacher for help :/

Roland

R

Roland

@Hera: Awww, Enjoy.

@Topic: I ain't reviewing the Exams, So I decided to focus in my Drawing for the Language week.

And when I was in school, I was gonna talk to the Guidance counselor and I saw her Smoking in the Canteen. damn, She didn't allowed us to Smoke in school but she broke the Rules.... SCUMBAG LOURDES SORIANO!

Level 22
The taste of her cherry chapstick...
man.. what are you talking about, seriously?

Started damn working on HT. Its really good to be finally back into it.
good luck

my sister let me borrow her laptop.. soooo, i will enjoy this night with full-night online.. yeey
btw, for anyone who needs me (but i think no one really needs me :(), i'm in watching anime, LOL

Level 6
Made myself work on book and unexpectedly reworked and expanded it more than I planned. However, the result seems fine and the plot has much fewer discrepancies than before.
It all will be at last finished before the weekends and then - time for distribution! Everyone would enjoy the reading session with author's comments
I hope
:)

Level 22
In our area, some high school has rules for Teachers as well like no smoking and stuff. Not sure in other countries about that.
i want to join that kind of high school but unfortunately there is no highschool like that in my country, lol
Teachers can be annoying sometimes

just go home after school, change clothes, open my (actually my sister's) laptop.. browsing hive

Roland

R

Roland

Did Nothing but to Draw/sketch some characters for the Kaelicious contest..
And such a fuck on my Examinations! 11/60 in English! Fuq.

Gonna be sure to pass the Mathematics examinations...

Tomorrow's Schedule:

8'oClock - 8:30 - Math
8:30 - 9'oClock - TLE
9'oClock - 9:30 - Computer

and at the end of the Exams, Gonna drink some Gins and smoke for the Rest of the day! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.