• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Roland said:
Gonna drink some Gins and smoke for the Rest of the day!
d94be54bf85d.jpg

Roland

R

Roland

GOING TO SCHOOL WOO! I'm gonna pass nor fail my Examinations C: After the Examinations! I'm gonna do something awesome C:

Last night, I reviewed my subjects and studied hard.. I didn't slept at all.

Roland

R

Roland

Finished my Examinations and I talked to the Guidance counselor to give me a 3 Months suspension on the 4th Quarter till the School year ends.

Roland

R

Roland

It's a HOT night here on my House, doing nothing and doing some graphics.. And praying for my adviser to be recovered to his Illness.

Roland

R

Roland

I use Paint.Net cause I don't have Adobe Photoshop [Portable or Full version] And I'm now good using Paint.Net more than in Photoshop :<
Ate Minestrone soup for Dinner and Buffalo Wings.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Ordered the well-known Steelseries Siberia v2 (Full-size, White), I hope it will be much better than my Fatal1ty headset.

Roland

R

Roland

Today, I Troubleshoot'ed some Broken net-books and Installed Ad-blocker and Chrome and,, Gonna work on some stuff on Photoshop.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Turned BitDefender's paranoid mode on XD It turns the firewall completely paranoid and asks do I allow skype, origin, steam etc. to have access to internet. Gonna keep it on for few hours.

Level 12
There's that old RPG map which allows save/load game in singleplayer. It has tons of custom mechanics. It is quite hard to play because mobs are too powerful. There are several continents that you could travel by zeppelins and boats. And it's used to be popular.
Yeah, I can't remember the name of this map, and I need to find it.

Edit: Found it, it was Dark Invasion II. Highly recommended if you are looking for a unique RPG.

Level 30
Just woke up and will work on my assignments (gotta work hard because I am 1st honorable mention or top 1 in our class with an average of 93.26, based on the school meeting yesterday) and after that maybe a little work again with my project Heroes Tale.

Level 16
Hello. This is my first time posting in this thread. Reckon that I would adhere to the rule of one post per day which details the most memorable and mention-worthy event of that day.

Nice to meet you all :)

Today I am going to buy a new laptop and let my old one (5 yrs old) retire and become my University Notebook instead of my main gaming/working station.

I am also writing some hero lores for a Warcraft 3 project. Quite a hectic day today is going to be and I don't even know if I can spare some time to watch the newly-downloaded Indiana Jones movies D:

Roland

R

Roland

Right now, I'm on the computer shop, I'm itching hardcore tho.. and Chatting some German friends on skype :p
evil_grin_by_burgerbunny-d6btpoc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.