• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
First day of school.
My first time in a PUBLIC school, so I found out a few things:
There are a lot of dumb people.
There are a chosen few smart people.
I have classes with the chosen.
Apparently, because of the private school I went to, they all sorta look to me to be smarter, dunno why.
I did ace the only quiz we took today, but I could have aced it in 7th grade. It was on identifying parts of speech. (Seriously?)

Also, because this is the internet, I am going to be that obnoxious fag who every one hates who announces to everyone that TODAY IS HIS BIRTHDAY!

First day of school.
My first time in a PUBLIC school, so I found out a few things:
There are a lot of dumb people.
There are a chosen few smart people.
I have classes with the chosen.
Apparently, because of the private school I went to, they all sorta look to me to be smarter, dunno why.
I did ace the only quiz we took today, but I could have aced it in 7th grade. It was on identifying parts of speech. (Seriously?)

Also, because this is the internet, I am going to be that obnoxious fag who every one hates who announces to everyone that TODAY IS HIS BIRTHDAY!

Level 8
2am: woke up in a chair - How I got there I don't know.
2:30am: Got my ass out that chair
2:45am: went downstairs and onto my computer
3:30am: went on hive
4am: Tested a load of differant ways to baneling-bomb
4:30am - now: chat/Baneling Bombing

It took you 30 minutes to get out of a chair, and 15 minutes to travel downstairs?

Level 3
I've been annoying leet.firefox, oh_snap, Kael, xAFBx, and thejacob all day long!!! XD YAY FOR STEAM CHAT! Oh! And, i've been watching Alias all day then later tonight heading to anime con. Woooooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.