• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
woke up.
thought...something.
went to school
raged.
came from school.
slept.
wake up.
raged.
thought ''what a useless day today! Isn't it WOOOOOOOOONDERFUL?''
wrote this.

and went to sleep after some 5 or so hours.

Level 12
im feeling horny fucking sick, got a bad day at school (actually wrote this during the school), and . . . thats about it.

also, whats with the fucken pokemon stuff going around!? come on, stop being pyrities for gods sake!

PS: wb red baron

its OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!

on a serious note:

Learning how to model for my project Wc4.
Bought a nice new leather driving cap a few months ago, and now just remembered it and have started wearing it, its real nice.

Nearly drove my tractor into the barn...

working on plans to tefungify a greenhouse, thinking of atomizing clorox and releasing inside, or adding clorox to ten bubble machines. Also thought of mixing Dimethyl Ether with the clorox and making a clean-bomb to clear it out.

Ate some fishstix (weird) and half a steak for lunch, now i'm chatting zerg strategy with a friend and hanging on the hive.

Status
Not open for further replies.