• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent my night in the msn, then I woke up at midday. Today is the Brazilian Independence Day holyday, but I really don't like patriotic shit, then I dont worried to wake up early to see the celebrations.

I lunched instead breakfast, I spent the whole day playing Doom online on Skulltag, and since the gym won't open tonight due the holyday, maybe I'll go eat some pizza, or stand home alone and masturbate. lol

Level 12
OT: Watched Iron man 2. Cheesiest movie ever.
Please come to the United States and tell all my friends that. It had no plot, and was basically made to entertain all the retards who "Can't handle complex cinema."

Anyway, today I got a shit load of homework, "got" Guitar Pro 5, and wrote a short simple ( and not professional) song with it.

Also noticed that the new emoticons from the contest are on the sidebar. It sucks that I can't view the other ones, because Firefox for some reason makes all my pop-ups just blank pages.

Level 6
today, i was about to review my first game on gamespot: MK: Shaolin Monks. But the electricity suddenly crashed and my pc shut down. Now the electricity is back but i no longer have the will to review the game.

Level 10
I ate a bowl of musli (left the bowl), and then I went to my first chemistry class since primary school. The faculty bores me but I need the classes in order to get money to pay for my life. I realized just how much I like musli and just how little I know about chemistry. All I need is my math classes, but I'm also studying physics and chemistry and I was Never ever into the natural sciences.
On my way to school I drank a cup of coffee, then at school I drank two cups of coffee, and now I'm drinking a few beers because I have time off from everything for the next 13 days. Halleluja!

Level 13
I accidentally took some girl's coat home from a party.

I hope she didn't freeze to death and yeah, that I can find out whose coat it actually is.

Thanks for the freezing to death image.

Also, being the cliché Norwegian that I am, I like brown cheese. On bread, of course.

Level 3
Did a happy dance today because my boyfriend bought LUDO and Starcraft 2 for me so I won't be bored while I'm at his house watching him study. And soon Halo Reach will be in our possession. Mwhahahahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.