• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Yeah lol, food messes happen too often to me :eek:

Today for example, it was my tacos. I almost never eat that, but now I remember why: I took only one friggin bite and the shit broke all over me. So right now I'm at home and im washing my clothes o.o

Whenever we eat taco at school i can hold one above a soup plate and after 2 hours the plate was half full with fat. And our school has a award for thínking about the enviroment and the health of its students. I mean i just :hohum: . We did this as a chemistry experiment to determine the school that the pizza (which they removed) is more healthy than the piece of healthdangering shit they call taco. Bottom line I want pizza back in school and i prefer kebab. The principal even told us that it was ''healthy fat full with nutritions'' so i said Then have a spoon. Well he said some mumbo jumbo about being Not Hungry and then he was out of there and once again :hohum:.

Whenever we eat taco at school i can hold one above a soup plate and after 2 hours the plate was half full with fat. And our school has a award for thínking about the enviroment and the health of its students. I mean i just :hohum: . We did this as a chemistry experiment to determine the school that the pizza (which they removed) is more healthy than the piece of healthdangering shit they call taco. Bottom line I want pizza back in school and i prefer kebab.

Just because it has less fat dripping out doesn't mean it's healthier

Level 11
Got up after metal concert. Throat burning, head hurting and all of that. Turned PC on, went on Jedi Academy, played lugormod. Made cereal and ate. After that I lurked on random forums for 3 hours. Jedi Academy again. Chat on MSN, chat on Skype. Sat near a radiator and watched rain through window for 1 hour while listening to an Undying choir song. Made cereal again. Watched new season of Dr. House. Went on Hive and posted this thingy 0.......0

Level 12
Woke up. Milked some cows.
Stood outside in cold watching sports for 4 hours.
Came home, slept.
Ate some spicy Pringles (chips) and came on here.

PS: My schools taco have shell made of paper, and they drip grease as well. Lots of grease.

Level 12
Those arn't tacos then, that's the way non-southern people interpret the taco. you should be ashamed of yourself.

I woke up at 11, watched UT beat OU, mowed the front yard, showered, got a hair cut 30 minutes ago, going to a haunted house tonight with my girlfriend.

Level 2
I just learned, that milk powder... is explodable (if that IS an English word) but still iet waz amaziiiiiing :grin:

it went fwooshj

Level 12
kill me if you must, but I don't like tacos, and I haven't learned to like spicy food either

It's only spicy if you put something spicy on it... I normally just eat mine with seasoned ground beef, lettuce, tomato, cheese, and sour cream. It'd be spicy if you put silantro, or salsa on it, or if you're from the north and you probably put hot sauce on it rather then an actual spicy toppings.

Yesterday I went to my girlfriends church, who later that day had a BBQ at a nearby park, so I devoured three cheese burgers and went and played football with them. It was only two-hand touch, but it was still overall fun beating down some religious people in football. I had the most caught passes and touch downs. (I'm atheist, and I go to church with my girlfriend just to make her parents happy and show her family and friends I'm capable of doing anything despite how different the enviroment is then what I'm used to.)

Today, I woke up being incredibly sore, I did a lot of running mentioned earlier, and now I'm paying for it because I havn't worked out in a long ass time besides if you count having sex as a work out. I'm going to try and go and register for the Spring semester at a local community college to just knock out some basic courses while I work.

Level 12
Breezed through all my school classes.... again.
Tryed to explain to my teacher what JASS is. Tryed to explained to my teacher what C++ is. Tryed to explain to my teacher what ANY programming language is. He failed epicly, all three times.
Came home. Went to dentist. Got my 3 million dollar mouth fixed up. Had even more screws and metal shoved in there. (My mouth makes airport security go phyco and shit.)
Going to practice.....

Level 12
my friends fucked me up well I was trying to ask a girl to a dance. When I say "No, I don't wanna get pizza, I need to talk to a friend" I mean, Leave me alone and don't run around trying to cover me and my friend in Gatoraid

Level 7
Today my day was good, we had 3 unprepared tests and then on our physical exam which means running 5 miles it was very cold outside and when life cant get better and my hands cant get any icyer. it starts to rain then and just when im at the finish line it stops. Yay i see skies of blue......(singing). But thats not all oh no. A girl in my class came into the classroom 15 minutes late and i was just on my way out (bathroom) so she assumed i was trying something and then she landed a fat crit at my sensitive area. I couldnt stand up for about 8 minutes. And then when i get home i open a bag of salted crackes trying to make my day better with some pesto. Well i did hilarious not notice how old the pesto were for about after i tasted it ( 2 years ). Ah but after some homework and watching Married with Children i come up here and can post what a nice and happily day i had.

Level 15
Today, I woke up being incredibly sore, I did a lot of running mentioned earlier, and now I'm paying for it because I havn't worked out in a long ass time besides if you count having sex as a work out. I'm going to try and go and register for the Spring semester at a local community college to just knock out some basic courses while I work.

I find it easier to just have a small session, just doing one excersise for upper, mid or lower body, but everyday (i skip some days, i started doing it this way on sunday) that way you don't get that lazy feeling, though sets and reps vary, takes less than an hour. And to top it off, you will feel like your muscles are more toned with less work (its just a feeling).

Level 12
I find it easier to just have a small session, just doing one excersise for upper, mid or lower body, but everyday (i skip some days, i started doing it this way on sunday) that way you don't get that lazy feeling, though sets and reps vary, takes less than an hour. And to top it off, you will feel like your muscles are more toned with less work (its just a feeling).

I'm stubborn though, I don't work out, eat very unhealthy, sleep in a lot, and yet my metabolism keeps me very thin, not to mention I have a permanent six-pack, and lately my biceps have been getting a lot more firm, when I've not even worked out or really did much heavy lifting to begin with. Oh well, it'll just stay that way, I have my mother's metabolism.

Level 15
I'm stubborn though, I don't work out, eat very unhealthy, sleep in a lot, and yet my metabolism keeps me very thin, not to mention I have a permanent six-pack, and lately my biceps have been getting a lot more firm, when I've not even worked out or really did much heavy lifting to begin with. Oh well, it'll just stay that way, I have my mother's metabolism.

ah well, some people are born naturally buff like that, but eventually your muscles will go away, and your body will probably hurt a lot too, just remember to do it when you can, metabolism isn't all there is to body-building.

Level 12
Fuck Farmville, Happy Aquarium is where it's at, lol.

Had sex early with my girlfriend, before that,I started painting another snowman T-shirt. I'll finish it tommorrow or something. I only did about 90% of the outline. Oh, I also bought three packs of the king size reese's peanutbutter cups today, already ate them all. Also bought some Cherry Dr. Pepper. D: Work tommorrow afternoon.

Level 12
Stood in cold all day, because the only town that received ANY snow was the one I happened to be at.
Downloaded updates for Visual Studio C++.
Killed a bird with my hands and fed it to a cat.
Watched old movies.
Came on Hive to argue.

Level 20
  • Physics teacher complained that I didn't write enough in my last lab report, so I spent a large chunk of the day writing her a book, and now I'm not sure whether to laugh or to cry.
  • Pawnd some of you Hivenubs this morning in a couple Hivechan vs THW games.
  • Did a nice and long workout. Forgot to drink or eat anything (barring 3 cups of coffee and a beer which should count on a negative scale of hydration by the way) in the morning beforehand though (how does that happen?), so I felt pretty weird afterwards.

Level 16
I ran out of rum, someone forgot to put weed into the brownies and everyone I wanted to talk to was away. It's a pretty bad day + I couldn't even get more rum, I forgot how that shit was expensive (40$ for ~40 oz).

Status
Not open for further replies.