• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Well, i geauss this is good news. I talekd to her, and she says she still likes me, but she's not sure if she wants to go back out with me. She's going to talk to me again tomorrow.

(is it weird that I enjoy posting this here?)

Level 9
Well, i geauss this is good news. I talekd to her, and she says she still likes me, but she's not sure if she wants to go back out with me. She's going to talk to me again tomorrow.

(is it weird that I enjoy posting this here?)

it is.

Level 2
Went to school! Got shit thrown over me for being late, learned something about the terrible (yet quite funny) side effects of radiation and nuclear stuff... And now I'm posting this. What an adventurous day!!

Level 20
wake up, slept 5 more mins, got dressed, went down, ate and made food for school, went to school, was a minute late, had a math test on the computer, bla bla boring stuff, going home from school, going down and play Poker on Facebook, hearing a sound, which was a mobile, freaked me out -__-, made two slices of bread and a cup of pepsi max, went down, watch the simpsons, going to hive and post here

Level 11
Seems like everybody lives an adventurous life. I wake up, wished I didn't have to wake up, went to school, bored till death, returned home, slept and here I am, continuing the work on my race submission...

Level 7
My day sucked more than normal first of all we had spanish T.T its like a jail were they many brave students go in but only half comes out not crying from bad grades. Also i had 3 tests and well my dad kept bitchin me exactly when i got home : Where is the remote and i just... Infront of you dumbass! And well then after 5 hours of bitching and 3hours of homeworks here i am. Also in school we had an interesting topic about religion we did a vote and first 80% in my class did not think religion is the cause of pain but after a interesting speech i made it was 40%! Im soooo Smart. Then also my sister plagued me about the eternal damnation called twilight so i have decided to remake all my profiles on all websites to Anti Twilight. But my avatar stays its awesome. And finally my retarded sister wanted to know the meaning of homework. I said suffering and torment, she threw a fat book at me called Eragorn Brisingr and then i realised Woowww..... Once a month all guys have a true test for survival. So my day was 50% Bad.

Level 4
Ceaser salad and skim milk. Bought myself a hat and some buttons to go with it. Was getting D in math so I dropped it to a lower class. Im done here.

Level 20
Mulgrim said:
a real man drinks margaritas!
I hope you were joking. Margaritas are pretty much the most effeminate and disgusting drinks I've ever had. And they're not even strong, they just taste bad. On the other hand, scotch is pretty fucking awesome. I gag to the scent because I once downed about a litre of that shit (40%) in one night. The result was not pretty, but it's still a damned manly drink. Good schnapps is awesome too.

I had 300 billion coffees and a physics test. Pretty sure I aced the mofo, or came close to anyway.

Level 34
wtf r u doin in mah countreh

invadin ur cuntry

it smells

and ive sen a fury shoop

i believe it was around Cam-girl-den Lock

i went to on that ghostwalk tour, visited the britjizz version of bubba in TEH TOWERZ OF LONDONZ, went 2 teh London Eye, abussed ur Undergrund, went tew teh marketz andz sum uther stuff too

AND FOUND WALLEY

118351-ml-71868.jpg

Level 7
qft

Today I got whipped for being a badboy. Then I had pizza and koolaid. The koolaid exploded like a motherf*ckin grenade, anyone has a solution to this?

Well same thing happened to me when i was making popcorn The BiG ChEezE. It was called, it was fun watching my microwave turning into a battlefield. But now i know how the people feel when they clean up after a global war, from my kitchen. :grin:

Level 16
Well same thing happened to me when i was making popcorn The BiG ChEezE. It was called, it was fun watching my microwave turning into a battlefield. But now i know how the people feel when they clean up after a global war, from my kitchen. :grin:

Yeah lol, food messes happen too often to me :eek:

Today for example, it was my tacos. I almost never eat that, but now I remember why: I took only one friggin bite and the shit broke all over me. So right now I'm at home and im washing my clothes o.o

Last edited:
Level 12
Well, today my science class had a nice debate that took away most of our Gym class. Who knew that swine flu would turn into 2 and a half hours of yelling. About halfway through the class, my civics teach came in to hear our arguments. She related it to Canadian politics. We laughed for a min, then went back to arguing about the media making it seem worse.

Level 17
Yeah lol, food messes happen too often to me :eek:

Today for example, it was my tacos. I almost never eat that, but now I remember why: I took only one friggin bite and the shit broke all over me. So right now I'm at home and im washing my clothes o.o

That's because you're eating Canadian tacos. :\
Come down here and I'll show you real tacos.

Status
Not open for further replies.