• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I had a programming contest today. It sucked pretty bad since I got 0 points out of 200, lulz. Anyway, it was fun since we made fun of the teachers before the contest and we played Counter Strike on the school's computers. I am currently horrified, as my arch-nemesis, the dreaded Stinklord Col'Ban got 30 points, whereas I got 0. EF-ING BASTARD!

I was not saying that I hate gay people - I'm saying if you enjoy a movie that's pretty much entirely composed of shirtless/open shirted vampires and the sequel which includes shirtless werewolves, both with glitter and abs, then you are sexually attracted to other males.

Also, go to an English course and learn to differentiate between "your" and "you're" please.

Grammar Nazi

Level 9
I was not saying that I hate gay people - I'm saying if you enjoy a movie that's pretty much entirely composed of shirtless/open shirted vampires and the sequel which includes shirtless werewolves, both with glitter and abs, then you are sexually attracted to other males.

I find that rather shortsighted, there are a lot more reason to like or hate a movie, it doesn't matter how hot the guys would be, the rest of the movie's suck-rate will always be higher

I find that rather shortsighted, there are a lot more reason to like or hate a movie, it doesn't matter how hot the guys would be, the rest of the movie's suck-rate will always be higher

No, I wasn't saying thats the reason to hate the movie, indeed there are many more reason to do so.

same goes for boys, if you're into that

I was just saying that if your a boy, and your into Twilight then there may be something about you that you never knew

Level 35
I did this:

[10-50-43] Zombie.: AMERICA
[10-50-45] Zombie.: FUCK YEAH
[10-50-47] Zombie.: http://i295.photobuc...4/zombie2279/lol.jpg
[10-51-13] Gallin: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[10-51-21] Pyramidhe@d: Zombie., win
[10-51-21] draknyte1: Zombie., NICE -.-
[10-51-21] Gallin: THAT FLAG WOULD NEVER WORK
[10-51-31] Fussiler1: LOL
[10-51-31] draknyte1: Zombie., icon_lol.gif
[10-51-31] Gallin: NAZIS AND COMMIES HATE EACHOTHER

(Link broken to make you wonder.)

Level 12
I did this:

[10-50-43] Zombie.: AMERICA
[10-50-45] Zombie.: FUCK YEAH
[10-50-47] Zombie.: http://i295.photobuc...4/zombie2279/lol.jpg
[10-51-13] Gallin: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[10-51-21] Pyramidhe@d: Zombie., win
[10-51-21] draknyte1: Zombie., NICE -.-
[10-51-21] Gallin: THAT FLAG WOULD NEVER WORK
[10-51-31] Fussiler1: LOL
[10-51-31] draknyte1: Zombie., icon_lol.gif
[10-51-31] Gallin: NAZIS AND COMMIES HATE EACHOTHER

(Link broken to make you wonder.)

also something i did today, and seriously, you just HAD to post this... lol, and i no what the link is aswell :D

Level 15
long term rewards don't help you finish what you have to do now, you need rewards asap so you can work better, think about it for a moment. You keep studying for future success that will come in years later, what if you die or something prevents you from it? it isn't motivational enough. in which case you buy a candy bar for the smallest things, or something rewarding.

I am slowly dying..

Having 14 hours lectures each day..and for the next 4 days as well.

Besides that I spent a good deal of time sleeping and reading for my study.. I want free time :cry:
Well it's just 4 days ;D

Today, i got up, 7 hours school, got home, went to hive, lost connection, continued translating the new diablo 3 map, my connection came back, came back to hive.

Level 5
i got almost done with my awesome rpg map..., just a reminder, as soon as i figure out how to save a hero for different maps (eg: rexxar's quest), ill be posting map after map of awesomeness.... :D

Attachments

• preview01.JPG
    preview01.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 60
Level 13
Hey, I'm an eldest brother myself. You don't whip their arses, you manipulate them. Your dear tiny-brained siblings seem to look up to you so much that they're blinded by you. D:

Level 12
Lol, getting drunk doesn't mean Anti-Social (well not always)

Depends, did you go out to a few clubs/pubs for a few pints/shots with the lads and gals or just sit in and drank alone ?

Today the usual, and getting ready to go pub, but first going to roll a cig.

not what i mean, he got drunk, but since i thought he was Anti-Social, he must have got drunk by himself...

Status
Not open for further replies.