• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

More like broken spelling-implant. :>

Level 16
Got home from school after exam. Played soccer while waiting for my driver to pick me up. Oh. And Photocopied some exercise papers (already answered, Of course) for Physics. Still, got no exercise paper for Biology, which become like a shit because of the Teacher (Yes. She really don't show any enthusiasm and spirit when teaching. Unlike my Math Teacher who, although has really small enthusiasm, he got a great spirit for teaching).

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Went to concert last night with Lamb of God, warm-ups were Between the Buried and Me, August Burns Red and Job for a Cowboy. Had never heard of the first two, and Between the Buried and Me were quite bad in my opinion. A pretty static performance with one guitarist trying to put on a show by dancing in circles. The music wasn't any impressive either. August Burns Red, on the other hand, were AMAZING. Definitely going to grab a few records with them. Job for a Cowboy were average, nothing particularly good, but 'twas perfectly OK. Lamb of God, being one of my very favourite bands, did an awesome performance, luckily they played mainly old tracks, like Now You've Got Something to Die For, Redneck, Walk With Me in Hell, Ruin and Laid to Rest. I can't really remember all of it, I was too busy headbanging! The final line though, is that it was exactly what I needed after half a year attending no concerts at all (Dio cancelled their concert which should've been a few months back, and Rammstein got sold out too quickly for us to grab tickets).

Otherwise, I killed my monthly budget due to excessive beer-consumption last night, so now I'm living on rocks and water for four days, until I get my next payment.

Level 12
Went to concert last night with Lamb of God, warm-ups were Between the Buried and Me, August Burns Red and Job for a Cowboy. Had never heard of the first two, and Between the Buried and Me were quite bad in my opinion. A pretty static performance with one guitarist trying to put on a show by dancing in circles. The music wasn't any impressive either. August Burns Red, on the other hand, were AMAZING. Definitely going to grab a few records with them. Job for a Cowboy were average, nothing particularly good, but 'twas perfectly OK. Lamb of God, being one of my very favourite bands, did an awesome performance, luckily they played mainly old tracks, like Now You've Got Something to Die For, Redneck, Walk With Me in Hell, Ruin and Laid to Rest.

nice news, I do like Lamb Of God too, if only they have gave a concert here too.

I can't really remember all of it, I was too busy headbanging!

heck yeap thats my man! lolol

I wake up 7:00 am
Ate breakfast
Bath
Dress up
Went to Church with my mom
Slept in church for approximately 2 hours -_-
Went to the market
Bought the necessary things
Went to my Language literature teacher and passed my project
Went home
And bam
I saw our home locked up, damn brother
We waited for 5 minutes and my brother still didn't came
With my uber-spidey-skills, I climbed the wall
Luckily the terrace door isn't locked so
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I'm home and opened my laptop
Opened Google Chrome

I hate sundays -_-

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

This weekend I put my geek-glasses on and had a good time playing FFXIII. Bak to werk.

Status
Not open for further replies.