• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
[22:39:57] <Name withheld>: Hello.
[22:40:06] Vizeadmiral Alec Voelkel: Hey there.
[22:40:17] Vizeadmiral Alec Voelkel: How's business?
[22:40:27] <Name withheld>: Slow
[22:40:27] <Name withheld>: Boring
[22:40:34] Vizeadmiral Alec Voelkel: Tell me about it.
[22:40:50] Vizeadmiral Alec Voelkel: I spent my last 14 hours with randomly traversing the forums while playing minesweeper.
[22:40:58] <Name withheld>: Wow.

In short:

[23:30:37] Vizeadmiral Alec Voelkel: This has to be the most boring day of my life.

Level 16
[22:39:57] <Name withheld>: Hello.
[22:40:06] Vizeadmiral Alec Voelkel: Hey there.
[22:40:17] Vizeadmiral Alec Voelkel: How's business?
[22:40:27] <Name withheld>: Slow
[22:40:27] <Name withheld>: Boring
[22:40:34] Vizeadmiral Alec Voelkel: Tell me about it.
[22:40:50] Vizeadmiral Alec Voelkel: I spent my last 14 hours with randomly traversing the forums while playing minesweeper.
[22:40:58] <Name withheld>: Wow.

In short:

[23:30:37] Vizeadmiral Alec Voelkel: This has to be the most boring day of my life.

Didn't you call minesweeper something else?

Anyways. I've been on the Hivechat all day. Awesomeness.

~Snap

you gonna train yourself py? (self trained dragon?)

Ate a cookie, was still hungry so I ate to slices of bread, then some crsips, and a piece of cake, a cinnamon roll and then some more bread

It's a wonder that I'm underweight xP

Other than that I got 0 sleep cos there was a f*cking spider sitting above ma pillow so instead I sat there thinking for 6 hours, 'got up' played some piano, woke everyone in the house in doing so. then I went onto the houses middle floor and was chased by kittehs that lasted about 10 minutes, went downstairs again, walked into the room on the far right of the floor, turned onto the computer, opened internet explorer, typed www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/chat.php then gain but without the /chat.php on a differant tab, logged in and posted this.

and there you have my lifes story.

Level 27
I'd like to remind you that Einstein was communist.

~Snap

He was a jew pacifist. Plus he was social-democrate, not communist.

And I thought you were a furry.

I did my psychics exam and my English oral test

Received mah 9.0/10 for the oral :D

He is?! I would never tough that Py is one of them...
Oh, and how did you managed to get such a great grade from such a horrible thing as psychics? Slept with your physics teacher?

Level 13
He was a jew pacifist. Plus he was social-democrate, not communist.

He is?! I would never tough that Py is one of them...
Oh, and how did you managed to get such a great grade from such a horrible thing as psychics? Slept with your physics teacher?

The way I interpreted it he got 9/10 on his English test.

Also, it's very easy to sound like a douchefag when trying to say "I didn't think he was a furry." >:O

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I've been/still am harbouring a dangerous refugee, goes by the codename Reborn Devil. He's consuming all my beverages and eating all my pizzas. Bad times..

Okay, it's a looong day.

I woke up 7 am ( I slept 11 pm >_>) and wtf, I'm not on my house, and came to my senses that we are on another house ._.

Today is my cousin's marriage.
So, prepared until 12 Pm (and damn, It's so hot, I'm on a tuxedo ._.)
Then gone to the church.
Wasted two hours sleeping (the priest is boring anyways)

Then it's 3 PM, traveled to the hotel where the reception will be held. Wasted about 1 hour (it's far). And there, seated.

Then comes the early dinner C:
C:
C:
C:
It's a buffet. Many choices, From Ham, Lasagna, Veggie Salad, Macaroni Salad, Fruit Salad, Fresh Tropical Fruits, Mini-Cakes, Teriyaki Beef, and moar.

At first, me and my brotha thought that those ham are delicious, so we filled our plates. The so on.
I took the first bite (on our table) on the food, and it's the ham. OH SHIT. It's a cold cut :/ (Cold - Cuts are ham/meat that are smoked, fridged, and served. So it's like you eating fresh uncooked meat). So I'm just forced to eat the lasagna, fruit salad, and the watermelon.

Then came 5 PM, the part isn't finished (it will be finished until 9 PM), we gave our farewells to my cousin. Wasted 5 hours on the trip (My brother is a fast - driver anyways). And here. Posted this.

C:
I herd diz iz a blog thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.