• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

What you did today v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I don't have the urge to learn math, but I still attend the classes and accept that I suck at it.

I'd rather fail a test than get top grades through cheating.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I'm not saying cheating is perfectly acceptable, if my statement was interpreted that way by anybody, I'm just saying that not everyone wants to know everything.

Level 16
There are some programs wich can you use to recover your datas. But don't instal or do there anything i will find theme and send you the links.
I heart about bioinformatics(on the last it lesson) but my dream is to go on robotics.
I personally don't like cheating but some time i have 2-3 tests in one day and I am unable to learn so i cheat. It in not the perfect solution but sometime i need it.

Level 27
Well actually I tough of some conntest where you tell the idea of SC2 map you want to make, you know, describe your project... I tough its so obvious that when I'll return to my PC there already will be a contest like this started. I already even had an idea developed: Survival map "Scrapyard heroes"... Currently thinking about making map like this in WC3...

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Bought some Greek wares that I hope is edible, did a few safe shots like buying Gouda though. All in all, to a price so ridiculously low that I feel like taking food home with me..

Otherwise, it's hot, it's dry and the water's not cold enough to be refreshing.

In short: life's fine on Crete, Greece.

Level 22
I just got my math exam back :D
Got 5/6 (Five to six, not five out of six or something weird). And our grade system goes from 1 to 6 where 6 is the best and 1 is fail, 5 to 6 means almost 6.

Well the first thing I do is:

Go to school (like a kid)
Eat my lunch (like a kid)
Play some rugby (like a kid)
Remember homework (like a kid)

Get some work done (like a kid)
My own work books (like a kid)
Play some warcraft (like a kid)
Make a project (like a kid)

|Print some work (like a kid) . .|
|_________________________|

ah screw it I cba to continue, anyway, apart from verse three that is actually what I did today, now I'm off to the chatroom to see if verse three is real. :p

Level 13
Well the first thing I do is:

Go to school (like a kid)
Eat my lunch (like a kid)
Play some rugby (like a kid)
Remember homework (like a kid)

Get some work done (like a kid)
My own work books (like a kid)
Play some warcraft (like a kid)
Make a project (like a kid)

|Print some work (like a kid) . .|
|_________________________|

ah screw it I cba to continue, anyway, apart from verse three that is actually what I did today, now I'm off to the chatroom to see if verse three is real. :p

For no apparent reason I can't avoid thinking you're a kid.

Level 35
I been studying, sleeping, playing Starcraft 2 and seen 2 movies.. :thumbs_up:

Life is hard and you gotta pump the night to the limit of your capacity.. and then a bit bounced so you can collapse in the sea of heroes.

Growing up and maturity is an illusion

Except for the growing part that actually does make on larger (except the rare cases of gnomishness were one gets shorter.. but they are quickly forgotten anyway)

Level 2
School. Slept threw half of my classes dreaming of making a map about Starcraft II - Warcraft III crossover. Most of it was Trolls getting gunned down. Also there is a girl in one of my classes who doesn't stop staring at me and I am getting freaked out.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I went back to Hive again after about a year of going missing...

Are years shorter where you come from? What year is it now? I am pretty sure I saw you posting no more than two months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.