• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I went out with some friends and bowled. Afterwards with had some McD and watched: 2 Silver episodes, The Illusionist and 300.

We were 5 people in total, can you guess the genders based on the our actions? :wink:

All 5 are fat females who love bare-breasted men with spears.

Level 13
well...i'll put my whole weekend to one post >.>

On saturday i went to a LAN party and i won few games there and then returned home at 4:30 AM

when i woke up at 9:30 AM i had breakfast, helped with cleaning , had lunch and then went to a feast with friends...when i returned at 9:30 PM to home , i was a little tired ,so i went sleep soon (00:00 AM) nuff said :D

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Woke up, saw it was snowing, pinched my arm and told myself all kinds of comforting theories; it's a lie, I'm having a nightmare, someone is pulling a prank on us, it's a government conspiracy; and settled for the last, tried to sleep it off, wasted two hours in bed before pulling out the coat from the back of my closet, ran the fifty meters to the local store, bought supplies for a week and vowed not to tread outside until it reached twenty degrees Celsius. Then I wrapped myself up in blankets, switched on the PlayStation3, launched Final Fantasy XIII and had a more or less friendly chat with Titan, the fal'Cie. A few hours later, Mom called and asked if I could investigate whether or not her flight home would be cancelled due to ashes crawling across the ocean spreading doom and despair. After consideration I figured I could lasso the chair over to the bed and get to the computer; and so I did, here I am.

Level 13
I had a similar reaction to the snow.

Also I was vastly disappointed in Titan's gauntlet, the Neochu and Zirnitra bosses seem to be the only hard ones. And I can kill Zirnitras.

Level 22
Lol, it snowed like hell here too. It was a frikken snowstorm for two hours and it was so cold I could clearly see my breath as a cloud coming out when I breathed. Damn global warming.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

shiiK is on Bjølsen, Oslo. I live at Tveteneåsen, Larvik, Vestfold.

I doubt the phenomenon was a local as those details depict, nonetheless, it is correct apart from the idea of me being on Bjølsen rather than residing there.

Level 22
He lives on Bjølsen. He lives inside a building on Bjølsen. When he's standing outside his feet are planted on the area that is Bjølsen. Saying he is in Bjølsen works too, but saying it's wrong to live on Bjølsen is not right.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

This is the wrong thread to discuss this, but living on Bjølsen is as silly as living on Oslo. You live on Tveteneåsen because it's an ås, a hill - you live on a hill. The name Bjølsen does not contain descriptive terms such as hill or other similar geological formations that people live on rather than in. Bjølsen is a region people live in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 13
well...today i slept...had one dota...slept more :D ... then woke up and did some stuff on net...gf came on so i chatted with her :p then she went on karate so i had some more dota.... watched some anime . and here i am chatting with gf again :D wonderfull day :D

Well, The first thi...

I'm not even gonna bother trying to fit my day into that song.
anyway, Went to school, talked to my friends for 6.5-7 hours (while at school, funnily enough we all have the same lessons every day) Had an agrument which lasted the journey home again being 1.25 hours, Arrived at home I played some RA3 while talking in chat, found out I'm either imfamous or really unlucky as I was kicked from 8 games in a row (differant games/host each time) Listened to some music, went out into town, did a lot of standing around talking, to people from my old school, most of it was trash talking. Once I got home, I went back to chatroom/RA3 played a few more matches, sat around, ate some food, sat back down Repeated Chatroom/RA3 until now so I can post this and then went back into chatroom/RA3.

Status
Not open for further replies.