• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
I'd recommend to search around the web as fast as possible, if you found a possible solution, I'd recommend to turn your internet off and use the solution (let it be a downloadable virus scanner or something).

Unless you act quick, your provider will notice that you own an infected PC, resulting the provider killing off your internet.

And I'd recommend to stop downloading unknown things and visiting suspicious sites.

Level 16
I've got today the worst headshot in my life. We were playing voleyball and my friend was at the serv an he hit me so strong that i fell over and saw stars. I need some drugs...

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I've got today the worst headshot in my life. We were playing voleyball and my friend was at the serv an he hit me so strong that i fell over and saw stars. I need some drugs...

You sure that was a volleyball?

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I've been in chat for 9 hours.. studied philosophy for 6 hours, overlapping, and played Final Fantasy for 3-4 hours, also overlapping.. pretty much a no-lifer-day.

I just thought of a map idea if I ever finish my SC 2 map. Too bad, can't work on any of them coz my laptop is still infected ( damn lazy brother )

also the sun was red IT WAS RED, I SAW IT!

And I almost read every article of SC wikia (ofc, theres nothing to do with this PsP besides playing)

I also played mhfu with my friends and slaughtered a Fatalis :D.

Level 12
did an 6 minute english speach in 25 minutes, as it was due today... then handed it in at the end of the lasson, dont have to do the speach till next tuesday. which is great :D

Played some Wow....

Got someone p&$sed at me... i cant help it he was lying to someone so he didnt hurt their feeling.. I just told them what he told me.. and made her day :D

Level 16
Dude...I'm cheating in such lessons as biology and geographu coz i won't need them in the future. I'm in an I.T + maths class so in my opinion biology won't help my in the future(hmm beside making children :p) but an tuch lessons as physics or maths there is no way to cheat. You need to know the rules and will go further so is my way of life.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Not everyone enjoys learning about cells, flora and fauna. I avoided all the Biology classes I could when I went to school. Just as I avoided History*, Religion*, Geology, Geography, German, Spanish, English, Art, Philosophy, Economy*, Cooking, Politics, Architecture, Football and other subjects that I cannot recall right now.
* some of it was mandatory, so I had each of those for one or two years.

In the end, what I had to learn was Norwegian, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Literature, Sociology and Gym (including human anatomy). Either because I was obliged to or because it was necessary for me to continue academic studies at a university.

Far from everyone crave knowledge. Thus I don't find it strange at all that Joke here doesn't have the urge to learn Biology.

Status
Not open for further replies.