• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
my parents are getting split up/divorced, etc. I don't care much, my dad was a big asshole anyways i think i told some of you, infact i don't feel bad at all, all of you with divorced parents are all drama queens.

EDIT: ok so there is a difference, everyone else didn't want their parents to get divorced, i do.

Level 13
my parents are getting split up/divorced, etc. I don't care much, my dad was a big asshole anyways i think i told some of you, infact i don't feel bad at all, all of you with divorced parents are all drama queens.

EDIT: ok so there is a difference, everyone else didn't want their parents to get divorced, i do.

Hey don't generalize, my parents aren't together and I'm very happy with that fact.

Dad's an asshole and his girlfriend's a bitch, there are no negative sides to this!

Level 45
First day of uni (Again), coffee/lunch with friends. Meeting new people, saying hello to the new students :)
Made a group with my second mother (who is my classmate) and one of my best friends to make an awesome artist profile documentation that goes for 9 weeks which I will use professionally in the future.
My friend asked me if we want to have a joint Exhibition with my other friend, so yeah! gonna be displaying some awesome artwork publicly at my uni.
I then discussed my plans on my future exhibitions located in town and the joy for kicking ass by letting my demons stare at them.
Had a talk with my ceramics teacher about how to cast a complex 3d mould to form a latex mask.
Produced at least 2-3 rubber dog noses I will be selling online to costume makers.
Met up with a dude who liked me and assured him we are friends, he fixed my comp and we had a smoke while i showed him my art stuff.

You dudes? I dont make much drama of my parents divorce/split up. Whenever i mention it people leap arms to feel sorry for me when im pretty fine with it. My dads an insecure paranoid butt and it was screwing up both my mum and him. Cant say its not genetic.

Level 35
Was at study to 4 pm.. ate some food, fell asleep :hohum: Woke up and started working on Misha's request. Oh and kept checking my mails for news about some hardware I bought yesterday.

Work is going to consume tomorrow.

Had a talk with my ceramics teacher about how to cast a complex 3d mould to form a latex mask.
Produced at least 2-3 rubber dog noses I will be selling online to costume makers.

Ah thats where they came from :smile:

Level 6
Played a drum beat in the band class and had like seven people join on and had like an awesome drumline for like 2 min till the sub shut us down.

It was awesome.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Watched The Wolfman with a bunch of screaming girls. It sort of added to the general atmosphere of the film. 'twasn't bad either, I always wanted to know what Hannibal would look like with fur.

Level 22
I launched a water rocket 30 meters up in the air and 200 meters forward at school today.
Everyone launched rockets, but mine was the best. Want to learn the secret? One word: soap. Yes SOAP. It works really good. Srsly.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I suffered for three hours watching Avatar. Memorable day.

Level 13
Suffered? The graphics are stunning, the storyline is average at best and the way in which Pandora is projected is simply awesome to behold. I can't possibly see how you suffered.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Check my rant for the long story, but the suffering mostly came from the 3D glasses, of which I got a headache. I generally get a headache from wearing any sort of glasses anyway. If it was half an hour of nature show-case, and that was it, then it'd be a beautiful scene. Though this is a long film with practically no story. They obviously aimed for the 3D to carry it through, but in the end the 3D is just an annoyance and without anything behind that, the movie just collapses. So I suffered both literally and metaphorically, heck even economically.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Well what were you doing on the school anyway?

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

That's a very odd way of expressing it, but fine. >_<

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Yesterday I saw a couple decent movies; The Matador and Into The Blue. Began progress on a new portrait, Valentina Kallias. Other than that, pretty standard; a little philosophy study, Immanuel Kant, and I ate a sandwich for lunch with a friend down town. I also played a couple of games of DotA (shame on me), and to make up for that I went jogging for about an hour - still fucking freezing outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.