• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

What you did today v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
yesterday I made my first 3d tutorial :D

Got up, exercise, drank some lager, rolled a few cigs, pub, meal with old man, more booze, watched new sherlock holmes(whilst eating pizza with my old man - Yes illegal download), came back had another 5pints, watched some anime, played on WoW

jesus christ

Played 4 hours TKOK with Rui, Billy, Amigurumi, LTGH

i almost went, but couldn't cause I had like 30 mins left on the pc, :/ i wanna lvl some time later, though the next hero looks badass

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Lol not really, got a year left till my stomach is completely fucked.

Would it be wrong of me to suggest you find a solution for that then? Or is live hard, die young (and beautiful - uh-uh, not you) your motto? In whichever case, good luck.

Level 8
Got hit by a guy hit him back twice as hard. and then two teachers showed up and now we both have detention for the next week... i hate teachers.

Level 12
I like to leave my computer on at night becuase its just a hassle waiting for it to slowly start up, and my new anti virus makes loud beeps when it detects something. NewGen gets flagged alot in Anti Virus programs. I couldn't sleep.

Level 16
Got up, then used the internet a little, talked with my brother, gone to the kitchen to eat :ugly:, internet (hive and other sites), trombone playing, trombone, trombone, trombone again, internet (hive and other sites), trombone, trombone again, internet (hive, stuff), computer (installed an antivirus program, got fucking slow from them), eating, internet (tired of writing where I wAS), homework, went outside, but came back for (guess) MOAR TROMBONE!, finally went outside for 2h and went home, and here I am posting this
Lots of words trombone means a lot of playing, god, never played so much *dead*
bye, going for MOAR TROMBONE!
This will not be even read, why do I even bother

Last edited:
Level 15
Let me guess you want to be a body builder ;), and enjoy looking at your body in a mirror ? sounds what a gay guy would do.

as in a competing bodybuilder, no, nor do i want to be huge, professional bodybuilding doesn't appeal to me at all, it's too much vanity and kind of ridiculous and stupid. As for the rest of your statement, I don't see what's wrong with trying to be your best, self image and well-being? you're one to talk, you drink like a whale, worry more about yourself rather than others first.

Level 19
as in a competing bodybuilder, no, nor do i want to be huge, professional bodybuilding doesn't appeal to me at all, it's too much vanity and kind of ridiculous and stupid. As for the rest of your statement, I don't see what's wrong with trying to be your best, self image and well-being? you're one to talk, you drink like a whale, worry more about yourself rather than others first.

I'm not worried about you mate, i was just stating. I'm not really worried about my health. At the end of the day we got to go some day.

Level 15
Level 6
Your pedobear looks pretty 1337. Compared to mine. I tried to make moobs and some muscles on him, he also has an asscrack but i'm not posting that. Gotta have to re uvmap it, probably needs some shading even though it should be only an image :eek:. :D
Here's mine currently, he looks like that baby from Ally McBeal :/
1264965926.png

And today I went to school and came back, pretty much it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.