• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
posted my art.
it's been a week since i made this but oh well better late than never
i know the upper boobs are small. I never noticed that
397438_342165259136397_100000287771145_1346408_1275320358_n.jpg

Level 21
I woke up from the Dreamworld, did some things for my project, watched a few Youtube videos, and getting ready for my Job Search.
When I get back I might play some Skyward Sword now after so long not playing it, but meh. Well does anyone know that Luigi's Mansion II and Resident Evil Revaluations is coming as well for the 3DS? I'm really excited for those games and my project might be coming around the late year so be awesome and excited for it alright?

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

League of Legends pretty much summarises my entire day. Sad, innit? At least ten games played (match history doesn't go further back, as far as I am aware.) Though I'm pretty sure I did go out for a while at some point, if only just to buy food. Then when my faithful companions, *cough*, that is.. Friky, DonDustin, Numerion and TRD. When they left, inexplicably, around 10PM I resorted to music and my fabulous skills and played matches entirely (forever) alone. With random LoL douchebags. I won, and won, and won, and finally I lost three games. But then! Then I put on this corruptively ravishing (I got raped!) dubstep and it was all fine. More or less.

diverseplayerkthxquestionmark.png

No idea why I didn't crop that Sivir game off. Oh well.

League of Legends pretty much summarises my entire day. Sad, innit? At least ten games played (match history doesn't go further back, as far as I am aware.) Though I'm pretty sure I did go out for a while at some point, if only just to buy food. Then when my faithful companions, *cough*, that is.. Friky, DonDustin, Numerion and TRD. When they left, inexplicably, around 10PM I resorted to music and my fabulous skills and played matches entirely (forever) alone. With random LoL douchebags. I won, and won, and won, and finally I lost three games. But then! Then I put on this corruptively ravishing (I got raped!) dubstep and it was all fine. More or less.

diverseplayerkthxquestionmark.png

No idea why I didn't crop that Sivir game off. Oh well.
ah mah gad those songs are amazingru
Also did we 3 win any games today? D:

Had a maths test, didn't completely finish it, but I'll pass I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.