• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

HFR

HFR

Level 22
Spammer.jpg

*cough cough*

Level 10
I've read My Immortal and I must say, it's the best thing ever.

READ IT YOU'LL LIKE IT

I'm two chapters in and IM INFEKTED VIFF GOFFIK! ONOE! PASSIVELY GOFFIK!

TWIF, wait what, how the hell could you do that. You're younger than me and I spam the forums all the time.
Srsly wut?

Edit: Doesn't matter. I have a better post-to-rep ratio than you. You're 6.84 and I'm 5.51 posts per rep point :3

Level 48
I'm two chapters in and IM INFEKTED VIFF GOFFIK! ONOE! PASSIVELY GOFFIK!

TWIF, wait what, how the hell could you do that. You're younger than me and I spam the forums all the time.
Srsly wut?

Edit: Doesn't matter. I have a better post-to-rep ratio than you. You're 6.84 and I'm 5.51 posts per rep point :3

Keep in mind posts in off-topic and the now-dead Something Else don't count.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

The cycle of life and death continues. We will live - they will die. Nasus, Curator of the Sands

Alas, I spent my whole day losing games. At least that's how I feel. In reality I lost just as many times as I won, but that is not satisfying or comforting in any way.

However, I also spent some time working on a mandatory exercise in Adobe Flash. Put briefly, I need to make a platform game engine. If you can call the basic structure of a game in Flash an engine at all. Fairly simple thing to do, which is why I've postponed doing it for so long (hey, don't give me that look). The deadline is on Tuesday, in other words I have "plenty of time" left.

But wait, there's more! As every single person who at some point in their life attended university, or university college, knows; when you follow three subjects you will have, at least, three mandatory tasks at any given time except for the two weeks before final exams. As I've got Animation & Interactivity (Flash), Design & Communication and 3D Modelling as my subjects I've got three tasks - weehey! So in Design & Communication, hold on tight, I'm making a short film (yeah, you heard right, I'm attending digital art school and I'm doing a bloody motion picture project) about poor and rich as well as concrete jungle and nature. It's going to be shit, so you won't see it. For my 3D exercise, though, I'm making fantasy buildings. Relatively complex fantasy buildings which I will proceed to destroy. At least that's what it says on the note, under the part that reads "due January 25th" or something of resemblance. All I've made so far is a wall using two boxes in an array. 3DS Max is, hmm, confusing and impractical to use at this point. Tssh, I'll do just fine this week, no worries!

Level 35
Finished taking pictures for the world is flat. :thumbs_up: Oh and my sister got hooked by a hook :grin: While playing with a man of wood, with springs in his legs.

ʞııɥs: I feel with you although I believe you can count yourself lucky.. One of my mandatory classes for my media and digital art study at the university is statistical economy, pattern recognition and classification... :eek:

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Went insane thinking that I'm going to fail my math exam tomorrow even though I'm studying, then I just sat down and studied for 2 or so hours. Lets see how this turns out...

(Good thing I only need a 36.6% on the exam to pass the class, hope my math was right when figuring that out...)

Level 5
I discovered that Empire Total War and Napoleon Total War were exactly the same, except Napoleon has sexier uniforms.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Hmm at us we have to get 65% to even get the lowest pass grade.

Our class is split up so that the exam is only worth 25% of your total grade. ATM I have around a 70 in the class so (if my math was correct) I only need about a 36.6% on the exam to keep it above a 60 to pass.

Then why did you even tell us that?

Also too bad moderation comments don't count, cuz then I would surely have over 5000 posts :3 I also had set the goal to have 6000 posts in 2011, but this place is getting rather boring.

Anyways, I wrote my latin's test today, probably messed it up like hell.
Also fiddled around with my new graphics card's settings to make it a little bit better in games. (Not new as in better, just that I have to use this older graphics card [9600 GT] since my other one overheated and broke [9800 GTX])

Level 22
Saw this (Title: Claudia Mitchell Operates a Bionic Arm with her Brain at RIC (The Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago)):
No sound
Hah, and science doesn't know shit, eh?

And no, it's not fake. "Claudia Mitchell (b 1980) is the first woman to be outfitted with a bionic arm. She was outfitted with the arm to replace the arm she lost in a motorcycle accident."[1]

Last edited:
Level 29
And no, it's not fake. "Claudia Mitchell (b 1980) is the first woman to be outfitted with a bionic arm. She was outfitted with the arm to replace the arm she lost in a motorcycle accident."[1]

First it's to replace lost limbs. Then it's to control humanity through viruses written into their bodies.

PURITY FIRST! RISE UP AND REVOLT BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE! DO NOT BE ENSLAVED BY THOSE WHO THINK THEY ARE GODS!

Status
Not open for further replies.